10th January 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

When the application form of 12th BSEB board exams will be out? Possibility to change stream Biology to Mathematics?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th from BSEB. I want to know when the application form will fill for board exam? Can I change my stream Biology to Mathematics?

15th January 2017, 08:46 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of 12th BSEB board exams will be out? Possibility to change stream Biology to Mathematics?

The application form for 12th board exams in Bihar State board is generally notified in December to January every year. After that students can fill application form for examination.

No, you are not allowed to change your stream from Biology to Mathematics at time of application for board exams. Stream selection is done when you register for boards exams in standard 11th.
15th January 2017, 03:53 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of 12th BSEB board exams will be out? Possibility to change stream Biology to Mathematics?

No you cannot change your stream from Biology to mathematics even in this is standard also and after. As per the rules you can change your stream either to commerce or arts in your higher education but it is not possible to change your stream from Biology to mathematics at any cost.
The exams of 12th standard are going to held in the month of March. And for the date sheet you can consult your school teachers on the website of yours board.
15th January 2017, 11:41 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The application form for BSEB board exams will be filled in month of February, 2017 for this year board exams.

You can not change your stream now. Candidates are allowed to change their stream upto 11th standard only. Once registration for board exam is done, you can not change your stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?