27th January 2017, 01:19 PM
pushpajeyanthi

Possibility to study B.Com course after 12th Mathematics and Biology (PCMB)? How to become a CA?

Dear sir, My daughter is willing to do B.Com and CA course but she is studying in 12th with Mathematics and Biology group. Is it possible to join B.Com course after 12th? How can she become a CA?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Sc in Mathematics if completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  2. What will a PCMB student be called a Mathematics or a Biology student in BSEB?
  3. Possibility to get admission in B.Sc IT without Computer and Mathematics in 12th? -- [New]
  4. Should I study B.Sc(Petrochemicals) if secured 80% in 12th PCMB being a female candidate?
  5. Which stream is suitable for me after scoring 78% in 10th?
  6. Possibility to study B.Pharmacy course from India if completed 12th with Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics without Physics? Entrance exam for it?
  7. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who got disqualify in Maths of 12th Science?
  8. Possibility to study LLB for 12th Biology students?
  9. Which is better after completing 12th with PCMB between biology and maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Career opportunities after completing 12th (PCMB) with Biology as main subject
  11. Possibility to study Animation course after 12th with Biology? Details about the course and fee structure?
  12. Possibility to study B.Com/BBA in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for 12th Commerce student?
  13. Will I get two separate Mark sheets if studied Mathematics and Biology in 12th? Can I go for Medical and Engineering?
  14. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has completed 12th without Mathematics?
  15. Possibility to study M.Sc in Computer Science from SMU being a B.A holder who haven't studied Mathematics in 12th?
  16. When the application form of 12th BSEB board exams will be out? Possibility to change stream Biology to Mathematics?
  17. How to study software engineering if studying 11th with PCMB group and Biology as a main subject?
  18. Possibility to study B.Com in Bangalore University for PCMB students?

28th January 2017, 06:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Com course after 12th Mathematics and Biology (PCMB)? How to become a CA?

Yes, candidates after 12th with science stream can apply for Bachelor of commerce. In universities like Delhi University, there is some percentage of marks reduction in overall cut off for admission.

You can apply for Common Proficiency test for admission in Chartered Accountancy course. CPT is conducted by ICAI every year two times once in June and other in December. It consists of objective questions from Fundamental of Accountancy, Mercantile law, Economics, Aptitude etc.

Being a science stream, you will have to study commerce stream subjects like Accountancy, Mercantile law and Economics etc.

29th January 2017, 03:49 PM
Sargeant
Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Com course after 12th Mathematics and Biology (PCMB)? How to become a CA?

Yes, you have right to choose the area of interest irrespective of what faculty you have chosen after your matriculation. After which you have to register for ICPT Institute of Chartered Accountant of India .After which you have to apply for Common Proficiency Test (CPT).
Follow the chart attached.

Now, if you want to study B.com after 12th being a student of science, you can do it. B.com. is three year graduation course generally preferred by students belong to commerce stream ,but science students can also graduate in commerce stream. All you have to do is to secure minimum 50% marks in 10th.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ca-after-12th-commerce-stream.jpg
Views:	1105
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	206589  

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?