15th June 2018, 04:27 PM
Lohit hota

What will be salary as a fresher and future in B.Sc in Radiology?

Sir, what will be my salary if I do B.Sc in Radiology and join any company as fresher? Which companies hires such candidates? Can I go aboard by doing B.Sc and M.Sc in Radiology?

19th June 2018, 07:01 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be salary as a fresher and future in B.Sc in Radiology?

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Radiology is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is a 3 years.

You Can get job with B.Sc radiology qualification. The basic salary given for the B.Sc in Radiology freshers will vary around INR 7K - 10K per month. The companies which offer jobs for radiology are community health care centres, diagnosis centres, defence forces, government & private sectors, nursing homes, universities, radiotherapy research organizations and educational institutions.

You are eligible for studying M.Sc Radiology in abroad with B.Sc radiology. You need to attend IELTS exam and score at least 6.5 to get admission in top universities in abroad.
22nd June 2018, 01:08 PM
Modi_Rahul

Default Re: What will be salary as a fresher and future in B.Sc in Radiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohit hota View Post
Sir, what will be my salary if I do B.Sc in Radiology and join any company as fresher? Which companies hires such candidates? Can I go aboard by doing B.Sc and M.Sc in Radiology?
You may get a salary around ₹40,000-50,000 per month in future(after 10 years or so) but for fresher it is around ₹10,000-20,000 per month depending on the institute you are hired. Yes,you can go abroad to do your MS, or any other course you wish to do for that you have to give a few test depending on institute you are trying to get from GRE,IELTS etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?