28th February 2012, 02:14 PM
prabht

What will be the salary package of a fresher? How beneficial will be to do CCNA after B.E?

i have done BE in ect.how beneficial will be doing ccna after BE.what wil be the salary package as a fresher. my email id is [email protected].

26th May 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the salary package of a fresher? How beneficial will be to do CCNA after B.E?

sir i had complete my diploma in computer tech. i have confused to complete my degree or do the corse like ccna,ccni,ccnp etc? what is the best choice for me????????????? reply plz i m waiting
2nd June 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the salary package of a fresher? How beneficial will be to do CCNA after B.E?

i have done BE in ece.how beneficial will be doing ccna after BE.what wil be the salary package as a fresher. my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?