13th April 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

What will be the scope for Girls in PSUs after completion of B.Tech in IT?

Iam B.tech(IT) graduate..what is scope for girls in PSU's??...suggest me which psu i can try for?

14th April 2012, 12:51 AM
sky bhalodi

Default Re: What will be the scope for Girls in PSUs after completion of B.Tech in IT?

As you are graduate in IT branch you have chances to get the job in public sector as well as in private sector also . In public sector company like DRDO , BHEL , ONGC , CDAC , SAIL , RAILWAY etc you will get the job as a good salary . To apply for these company you should pass the written test and interview .
In private sector the companies are TCS , INFOSYS , IGATE , WIPRO , L&T INFOTECH , TECH MAHINDRA etc are the major IT companies . You will be get the job in these company based on your performance in academic and interview .
14th April 2012, 03:37 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: What will be the scope for Girls in PSUs after completion of B.Tech in IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam B.tech(IT) graduate..what is scope for girls in PSU's??...suggest me which psu i can try for?
Hi friend

IT branch is meant for basically private sector since more and more companies accross india are interconnected to each other by this.

If you want to make career in gov. sector then do search for technical assistant , they do require ECE and Comp / IT candidates.

Networking is also a best option in this. You can post your resume for govt. job as a networking engineer.

There are many public sector jobs where you can apply like:

*railways through IES

*IAS

*NTPC

*BSNL

*BHEL

Yes you can apply for SAIL if you are appearing in final degree exam.

GOOD LUCK
14th April 2012, 11:44 PM
rakesh_sh

Default Re: What will be the scope for Girls in PSUs after completion of B.Tech in IT?

IF you want to go in public sector than the following are the destination
BSNL, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, ONGC, IAS, RAS.

GO FOR YOUR DREAM
16th July 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a btech(computer science graduate).I have a doubt.If girls can get job in ONGC according to their btech graduation??
25th May 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of girls getting in to.psus of ece branch
13th July 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

What will be the scope for girls in psus after completion of b.tech in ece?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?