4th April 2017, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

What will be the total expense for 1 year JEE Main Coaching? Which Coaching Institute should I join?

Respected Sir, I will be completing my class 12th this year and after completing it I want to pursue 1 year Coaching for JEE Main exam so I want to know what will be the total expense for 1 year JEE Main Coaching? Which Coaching Institute should I join? Please answer as soon as possible.

5th April 2017, 12:34 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What will be the total expense for 1 year JEE Main Coaching? Which Coaching Institute should I join?

It depends on the coaching where you want to take class.
There are various coaching institute providing JEE class at fees ranges from 80,000 to 1,50,000 per year
A part from coaching you also need to devote time for maximum practice and test papers.

Below image describe fees of coaching institute (Impulse Academy)
5th April 2017, 11:36 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What will be the total expense for 1 year JEE Main Coaching? Which Coaching Institute should I join?

As you want to know total expense for 1 year JEE Main Coaching here, I am going to tell you the same-

Total expense for 1 year JEE Main Coaching:

Registration Fee :Rs. 5,000/-
Tuition Fees: Rs. 70,000/- Per Annum
Transport Facility :Rs. 8,000/- Per Annum

List of best coaching institutes-

>>Gupta Tutorials Education

>>Agarwal Coaching Classes

>>Career Point Educational Institution

>>Apex Classes

>>Allen Career Institute

>>Resonance Eduventures Pvt. Ltd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?