15th March 2015, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Is Bansal institute good option for JEE coaching or should I select any other institute?

Well I m a student of class 10 and next year i am thinking to join the bansal institue for jee in kota. Is my decision right? or is there any other best institution for jee coaching in india. i can go throughout in india but i want to join tje best institution for this coaching. plzzzzzzzzzzz help me in forming my decision?

15th March 2015, 09:24 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Is Bansal institute good option for JEE coaching or should I select any other institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well I m a student of class 10 and next year i am thinking to join the bansal institue for jee in kota. Is my decision right? or is there any other best institution for jee coaching in india. i can go throughout in india but i want to join tje best institution for this coaching. plzzzzzzzzzzz help me in forming my decision?
Yes, of course Bansal institute is the best option to prepare for the JEE entrance exam. Bansal institute is one of the reputed institution. Every year this institute has the better result than other Engineering private coaching classes. And also at this institute the coaching and other facilities are very good. And hence your choice is very good, no need to change the institution. I am providing you the official address of the Bansal institute as below:

1. Bansal Classes Pvt. Ltd.
'Gaurav Tower', A-10, Road No. 1, IPA, Kota,
Rajasthan,
India
15th April 2015, 09:01 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Is Bansal institute good option for JEE coaching or should I select any other institute?

Bansal institute is a well reputed coaching institute that is giving good results from last so many years. I think you need not to think if are planning to join Bansal Institute for preparing yourself for JEE. However you have so many other options also. There are many other institute that also have good result. So you can join there. The other well known institutes Includes Career point, Aakash etc.
30th November 2015, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

I am in class 11 and i wanted to take admission in kota instituate in class 12 . So please suggest which instituate i should choose for preparation for iit jee 2017. Please reply soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?