24th May 2011, 02:09 AM
babbar

Eligibility criteria, scholarships & estimated expenses for MS in Germany?

plz let me know the eligibility criteria, scholarships & estimate expense for MS in Germany.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  2. Eligibility to get admission to study M.A.(Spanish) in University of Salamanca for Advanced Diploma(Spanish)? Total fee expenses and scholarships available for this course?
  3. What is the admission criteria to do MS in Germany?
  4. Which scholarships are offered for doing Ph.D. in Germany?
  5. Eligibility criteria to do Mechanical engineering from Germany? What is the admission procedure and which are the scholarships available?
  6. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  7. How may I get the details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria, fee structure, scholarships etc for take admission in Ph.D course with pharmaceutics stream in Germany? I have completed M.Pharma in pharmaceutics
  8. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  10. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  11. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  12. Scholarship for Pakistani student to study MBBS in India?
  13. Eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany? Does each university has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?
  14. Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Microbiology in Germany? How to apply for the course?
  15. Fee structure for 4 years BE in Mechanical Engineering at Germany? Best way to reduce expenses while studying?
  16. What are the various scholarships available to do Masters in Germany? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical student for doing MS in Germany? Does each university in Germany has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?
  18. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
18th July 2011, 07:43 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, scholarships & estimated expenses for MS in Germany?

Admission Requirements for Study in Germany, German Universities, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Procedure for Study in Germany-

Following is the eligibility criteria for study in germany for mba, engineering, bachelors, masters and phd programs for getting admission into german universities:

Eligibility:-

For undergraduate programs the international students must have -
Completed a “bridge program” of 1 year duration. After this the student has to pass an assessment test for a Bachelors degree. Some countries have entrance examinations which are recognised by German institutes. Candidates having cleared these examinations can get an exemption for the assessment test. OR A student should have completed two years of undergraduate studies.
For admission to post graduate programs a student must have
Completed a four year bachelor’s degree program. Few institutions consider three year bachelors degree for admission as well.
For management courses a student has to have a good GMAT score and for Engineering the GRE scores are considered.
For Ph. D courses a student needs to have a Master's Degree.
A student’s English speaking ability is judged on the basis of the TOEFL scores.

Admission Procedure:-

In Germany a student has to get registered with Different authorities:

Your first stop should be the Resident Registration Bureau .Anyone who plans on staying in Germany for more than three months has to register their permanent address within one week. You'll need a copy of the rental agreement or other documented proof of where you're living. If you move, you have one week to register your new address. It is important to find out exactly where your Resident Registration Bureau is located. Its location within the city administration varies from city to city. The International Relations Office at your university can tell you more.

The Foreigners' Affairs Office is the next stop for students or guest researchers in Germany. This is where you apply for a residence permit. Don't forget that you have to do this in person. Students also have to prove that they can support themselves financially. This means they will have to have at least 500 euro at their disposal each month.

Approval is assured if the following documents are in order:

- Valid visa (for non-EU students)
- Completed application form (available at the university's Office for International Affairs)
- Valid passport
- Proof of health insurance
- Copy of rental agreement or letter from landlord
- Three (3) passport-size photos
- In some cases you'll need to show that you've had a physical examination

Residence permits for students are valid for one year and have to be renewed every YEAR
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT-
http://www.studyabroaduniversities.com/Admission-Procedure-for-Study-in-Germany.aspx
9th May 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Eligibility criteria, scholarships & estimated expenses for MS in Germany?

let me know the eligibility criteria, scholarships & estimate expense for MS in Germany
19th May 2013, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, scholarships & estimated expenses for MS in Germany?

I want to know the estimate expense and scholorship related info. For ms in germany
21st August 2014, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

I have BE percentage 59% what chances i have for Germany im also planning to complete A1 A2 with IELTS
21st August 2014, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

I have BE percentage 59% what chances i have for Germany im also planning to complete A1 A2 with IELTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?