5th April 2015, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and GMAT to study MBA in Germany? Total expenses to study MBA in Germany?

Hello,
I want to do MBA in Germany. Is GMAT or IELTS
what should I give between these two?
Please reply as soon as possible.
What is the total cost of MBA in Germany?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Is work experience mandatory to study MBA in France or Germany through GMAT?
  3. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  4. How to study masters education in germany?
  5. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  6. Is it easy to appear in IELTS rather than GMAT to study MBA in UK?
  7. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  8. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany?
  9. In which entrance exam should I appear to study MBA in University of Oxford? Total expenses to study MBA there?
  10. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  11. For which entrance exam should I prepare among GMAT and IELTS to study MBA in US?
  12. Which exam to write GRE or IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  13. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  14. MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program?
  15. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  16. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  17. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
8th April 2015, 12:50 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and GMAT to study MBA in Germany? Total expenses to study MBA in Germany?

Most of the German universities offers MBA admissions only by considering IELTS score of the candidates. So, it is mandatory to complete IELTS exam. And you should decide whether you should appear for GMAT or not, by knowing the admission requirements of the universities, in which you are interested, because some top universities ask for GMAT score. So, try to know the admission requirements of the universities, in which you want to join.

Fee Expenses:-
The Fee expenses will vary from one university to another university. So, we can tell you the exact fee expenses only if you specifies your university name. The minimum expenses to study MBA in Germany will be around 10 - 15 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?