21st August 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the education cost and living expense in Germany to study MS?

i just want to make my m.s. in Germany..so what's about the Education cast and living Expensive?
Abushalih

Related Questions:
  1. List of foreign universities which offers MBBS under total expenses of 7 lacs?
  2. How much is the fee structure for doing MS in Germany? How much is the living expense?
  3. Total cost including Living expenses to study MS in Germany? In which language MS course offered? Requirements to apply?
  4. How may I get the details of living areas In Germany where living cost is minimum?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan for 50% expense to study MS in Germany?
  6. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  7. Total cost to study MS in Germany?
  8. Which country and college has low fee structure for B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  10. How to study masters education in germany?
  11. Total expenses including accommodation to study MS in Germany, Russia and Singapore?
  12. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  13. Is it better to study MS in Germany? Cost expenses to study MS in Germany and USA?
  14. Details for joining MS in Germany or Sweden after scoring 74% in B.E Instrumentation and Control Engineering? Fee structure and the cost of living?
  15. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  16. Cost of MBBS in Germany?
  17. What would be the average cost of living for a Ph.D candidate at Freiburg in Germany?
  18. Can I get 100% scholarship in university of USA through GRE or TOEFL? -- [New]
25th December 2011, 07:23 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the education cost and living expense in Germany to study MS?

As per my record to pursue MS in germany first of all you have to know the language german its required and will be beneficial for you.The fee structure of the course is around four lakhs per annum and it varies from university to university.But if you want avail free education try to get the scholarship of DAAD.And if you qualify the DAAD Scholarship exam,then all your tuition fees will be wave off & you need to pay only the living expenses.Living expenses are very dependent on your life style, which city you stay and which university you are enrolled.List of universities that offers this course:-

University of Duisburg-Essen,

University of Applied Sciences Esslingen,

University of Siegen,

Ravensburg-Weingarten University of Applied Sciences,

RWTH Aachen University.
26th July 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the education cost and living expense in Germany to study MS?

i want do ms in germany....i am electical and communication engineering student in sathyabama university....can u tell about the cost of education and living expenses....
12th August 2013, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.E in Mechanical Engineering in 2012.My academic profile (% of Marks) in 10th 91.09%, 12th 92.75% , UG 8.455/10(CGPA).I have a plan to do MS in Germany in which the course i would like to prefer is "sustainable energy". Right now i am working as a software engineer. Kindly assist me what are the universities that suit my profile and what will be the total cost expenses to completed my MS (tutuion fees All other expenses). Kindly advice me.
6th February 2014, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE in mechanical engineering and I am planning to do MS in mechanical in germany, please advice me regarding universities and total expense.
11th February 2014, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my BE in instrumentation engg. planning to do MS in same field, could you please suggest me cost of living,education, other expense.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?