28th September 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

How to do PG after graduation in B.E General(English)?

I am doing graduation on ba general (english) but after complete my graduation i wants to do pg can i do this after graduation

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the qualification required in railway TC?
  2. Am I eligible to do graduation for second time if I have completed graduation once long before?
  3. How can I get admission in IIT being a student of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. Can I improve my marks in graduation? I did my graduation 5 years back from DU
  5. Is it possible to improve my graduation marks after completion of B.Ed course?
  6. I have done 12th after completing graduation, is it possible to get admission in 3 years of LLB course after graduation?
  7. Do I need to do post graduation course in economic honors if I have completed BA graduation?
  8. What shoud I do after graduation in B.Sc? Can I do the post graduation course?
  9. Eligibility for TGT exam to do B.Ed in J&K after graduation with 46% and post graduation in English with 47.5%?
  10. Which fields could i opt after graduation? I have completed my graduation and I am 30 years old
  11. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  12. Is it necessary to secure 50% in Graduation to study PhD?
  13. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed while being in a Government job?
  14. What is the minimum percentage in graduation for PO? Am I eligible to apply if I have only 50% marks in Graduation?
  15. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed with the help of my Government job?
  16. Can I join B.Ed course having scored 48% in Graduation? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do B.Ed course after graduation? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  18. Career after pursing graduation in B.Com?
2nd May 2016, 12:25 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do PG after graduation in B.E General(English)?

It is very simple to do Post Graduate course after completion of Graduation. There is more than 20 courses which comes under PG Course and if you are doing Graduation in English stream then you can go for M.Sc course in English as well as some other Professional courses like MBA, M.Com, M.Tech.

But the best option will be MBA because M.com is non-Technical Courses on the other end M.tech is a technical course which will be very difficult for you to handle and hence you can choose MBA. After completion of MBA course,you can easily good job and growth rate of MBA students is very good. And if you do not interest in MBA course then you can choose M.Sc as well as M.Com to make you career in Non-Technical field.

If you have interest in Teaching field then you can select B.ed course after Graduation and hence can make your career in Teaching, Now the choice is yours only to choose any one out of many.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?