3rd April 2016, 07:04 AM
temsulongs

What would be the total fee we need to pay after getting through the NDA exam?

Hi,

I am lanutemsu from nagaland state and i want to know what amount of money will be charge for the studies after getting through the NDA exam?? Can you please provide me all the official details of the course? Hope that you can answer me soon on the same.

1st July 2016, 12:32 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be the total fee we need to pay after getting through the NDA exam?

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and it is an academy meant for giving trainings to those who manages to clear NDA entrance examination and are looking to be a defense officer.

As far as you are concerned about the cost of education and training if one joins the NDA the it is completely free of cost even the dress are provided free of cost.

But there is clause that of a student leave the academy before completion of training then he will have to pay a penalty of RS 8135 per week.

For more details about the same you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?