17th October 2014, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Total fee for B.Tech through Management quota in any mid range institute?

Sir,how much tution fee of b.tech in electrical for neaplies student in managment quata,tell me sir aroud that how much hostal fee we pay in 4yrs.please sir reply me quickly

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a MBBS seat under management quota in any college in NCR?
  2. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  3. Which are the medical colleges in India in management quota between 30 to 40 lakh total package
  4. Total fee structure for management quota seat in B.Tech Mechanical?
  5. Total fee structure for MBBS course in management quota in Private College in India? Last date for submission of application form in India?
  6. How much is the fees of BBM course?
  7. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  8. Fee structure of management quota for B.Tech course in lateral entry in engineering college?
  9. What is the management quota seat? What is the process for admission?
  10. What is the MBA course fee structure in management quota at Badruka College?
  11. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  12. Can I get admission in IPU under Management Quota? Is it necessary to give entrance exam for taking admission in the Management Quota?
  13. Which are the BCA colleges in West Bengal?
  14. Education loan for TV Production and Journalism course from a mid range institute?
  15. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the management quota fee in CMRIT for CS batch? How much fee is paid? When will the admission open for management seats?
  17. KIIT total fee for B.Tech Electronics?
  18. What's the fee structure for M.Tech(management quota) in VIT?
20th October 2014, 10:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee for B.Tech through Management quota in any mid range institute?

Tuition fee for B.Tech through Management quota varies from college to college and even from student to student. The tuition fee for B.Tech course for candidates taking admission through management quota will depend on some factors such as Merit, 12th board exam marks, 10th board exam marks, etc. If you have secured good marks in 10th and 12th standards, then, you can get a seat in B.Tech course at less tuition fee through management quota. In mid range colleges, the minimum tuition fee for B.Tech course through management quota will be from Rs.70,000 to Rs.1,00,000 per year. And the hostel fee also varies from college to college, so, we cannot estimate the hostel fee of any college. If you are interested to join in B.Tech college hostel, then, you can directly contact the college management or administration and you can enquire about the hostel fee details in the college.
21st October 2014, 05:35 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: Total fee for B.Tech through Management quota in any mid range institute?

The fee structure for B.tech varies as both government and private institutes charge different fees. In govt you can complete full degree with 2-3 lacs, while in private you may have to spend 1-2 lacs a year.
13th May 2015, 11:19 PM
amanshrivastava98

The general fee for BTech is about 5 lac for the whole course and it depends on the college you want to study in.

If there are other facilities too, then they can charge you for them too.

Since you have mentioned Management Quota then let me make very clear this thing that there is no limit of donation in MQ, if you want the seat, then you can fulfill their demands of donation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?