31st July 2011, 11:35 AM
ronaldoron

What's the admission procedure, application forms issuing date for CEG, PSG Tech, JEPPIAR, Sri Ramkrishna, Saveetha and Sri Sairam college in Tamilnadu through AIEEE?

In this year is there admissions through aieee in CEG,PSG TECH,JEPPIAR,SRI RAMAKRISHNA,SAVEETHA,SRI SAIRAM colleges. please tell me about this, if there is such admission means, please tell me the admission procedure also date of issuing the application to join those colleges through aieee. thank you

2nd May 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the admission procedure, application forms issuing date for CEG, PSG Tech, JEPPIAR, Sri Ramkrishna, Saveetha and Sri Sairam college in Tamilnadu through AIEEE?

admission procedure for PG courses in PSG tech 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu? 16 27th June 2021 12:25 PM
Admission in any NIT or top 5 engineering colleges of Punjab University after scoring 107 in AIEEE with a state rank of 277 and AIR of 52000? 24 28th April 2015 03:42 PM
Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? 47 11th April 2015 11:10 PM
Eligibility to claim tamilnadu state quota in NIT Tiruchirapalli through AIEEE 35 18th February 2015 03:21 PM