4th January 2012, 01:46 PM
reshma bombe

What's the admission procedure of MBA and MCA? Where I can get the admission forms?

Please tell the information about MBA &MCA entrance examamination form process,where i get these entrance form?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission procedure of MBA and MCA? Where I can get the admission forms?
  2. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission in central school? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission in MCA management? What is the procedure? Is there any scope for MCA commerce? I have not done document verification for MCA admission
  5. Whats the last date for submission of admission forms for joining M.Ed program? Is there any procedure of late submission?
  6. Can I get admission in MBA for heath and hospitality after completing Physiotherapy studies
  7. Procedure of taking admission in MBA at Yale and Cambridge like universities?
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Admission procedure for getting best textile institute in India? Who conducts this exam and procedure of getting the forms?
  10. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  11. Procedure of admission in DTU? What is the date of release of application form?
  12. Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?
  13. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MCA course in DU?
  15. Procedure for admission into IICT? How can I get admission without filling the entrance exam forms?
  16. Does IP university offer M.Com?What is the procedure to take admission in IP university for M.Com
  17. What is the procedure to get the admission details after B.E? Fee structure and the admission schedule?
  18. Admission for MCA or MBA after completing graduation with 46%?
11th April 2012, 06:56 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the admission procedure of MBA and MCA? Where I can get the admission forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reshma bombe View Post
Please tell the information about MBA &MCA entrance examamination form process,where i get these entrance form?

There are various Institutes all across the country which offers Master of Business Administration [MBA] and Master of Computer Application [MCA] program. In order to take admission in most of the Institutes, candidate has to appear for entrance tests.

Candidate seeking for MBA program through recognized Institutes must have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Beside this one has to appear for entrance exams such as CAT, MAT, XAT etc. These tests are followed by group discussion and personal interview.

In order to get admission in a recognized Institute for MCA program, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks. Candidate must have studied mathematics or equivalent subject in the undergraduate or +2 level. Admission to the program are based on entrance tests.

Candidate seeking for admission form may either visit the official website of the Institute or contact directly to the Institutes.
15th September 2012, 11:46 PM
being aman

Default Re: What's the admission procedure of MBA and MCA? Where I can get the admission forms?

See for getting into MBA into reputed institutes you can fight exams like MAT or CAT on the

basis of your ranks in those exams you can find appropriate college for yourself.

You can find more details about it on AIMA website.

For doing an MCA you can apply to various colleges if you meet there eligibility criteria's

and according to merit list you will get admission in those college
16th September 2012, 09:41 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Both MBA and MCA are post graduation course however belongs to different streams. While MBA which means Master of Business Administration is management course, the Master of Computer Applications (MCA) is a computer related course which deals in web designing, networking etc.

MBA

There are several entrance exams for MBA. Some example are CAT, MAT, XAT etc. To be eligible for entrance exams you need to score at least 50 percent marks in the graduation course. You can complete graduation in any stream and yet apply for the Master of Business Administration course. Now lets take a look into entrance exams:

Although there are several entrance exams for Master of Business Administration, CAT and the MAT exams are the most popular.

Common Admission Test

CAT is a computer based test which was started by the IIM - Indian Institute of Management. Currently it is considered to be the most difficult test in entire Asia. Lakhs of students who wish to complete MBA from IIMs appear for the Common Admission Test. In case you don't know, IIMs are the best B-Schools in India and candidates who complete their post graduation from these colleges are more likely to get a high paid job.

CAT Eligibility

1. A graduation degree in any stream from a recognised university.

2. At least 50 percent marks in graduation course.

3. In case of SC/ST, 45 percent marks are needed in graduation.

As for the admission process, well it can change from time to time. However the admission form are mainly available both online and offline. It is better to check the CAT website for more details - http://www.catiim.in

Management Aptitude Test

The reason MAT exam is so popular is because there is no percentage criteria to appear for it. At the same time it is accepted widely across the country. Mainly candidates who can't appear for the Common Admission Test and other tests because of not meeting the percentage criteria, prefer to appear for Management Aptitude Test.

Eligibility

A graduation degree in any stream from a recognized college.

For admission process and admission form please refer to the website of All India Management Association (AIMA) which is responsible for conducting the exam. Here is the link to their website - http://www.aima.in/

Xavier Aptitude Test

The third most popular entrance exam for MBA is Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT). It is accepted by some very prestigious universities like Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar, Loyola Institute of Business Administration, XIME Bangalore. The exam pattern of XAT is similar to the Common Admission Test.

Eligibility

A graduation degree in any stream.

Visit the website for admission form details - http://www.xatonline.net.in

Master of Computer Application as I mentioned earlier is the course related to web designing, applications, programming languages, networking etc. To get admission for MCA course, a candidate must complete graduation course with at least 50-60 percent marks. It is also important that Mathematics should be one of the subjects in your 10+2.

As far as entrance exams are concerned here are some leading MCA entrance exams:

BIT MCA

Birla Institute of Technology (BIT) Mersa conducts entrance exam for MCA admission. The elgibility for the exam is 60 percent marks throughout the academic career. You also need to complete graduation degree either in BCA or B.Sc in Computers.

JNU MCA

Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is one of the leading MCA universities in India. To get admission candidate is required to score at least 55 percent marks in graduation course.

NITMCA Common Entrance Test

Pune University MCA

West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam MCA

Joint Admission Test for MCA (IIT JAM)
30th April 2013, 11:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Graduation is the general qualification for MBA and MCA. For MCA, candidate must have completed 12th or graduation with mathematics as a subject of study. Selection to the courses is done through entrance exams. AIMCET and CAT is the popular entrance test for MCA and MBA courses. Application forms can be collected from the concerned web portals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?