13th December 2011, 08:34 PM

What's the date of exam and application form issuing date for Pune university?

Hi, I am ankita gujjarwar. I want to know the pune univercity examination date as well as dates of examination forms and where they will be occure in nanded city? plz replay me on my mail id.this is my kindly request. I will be waiting for your replay.

Related Questions:
  1. When the MBA application forms will be issued for Anna University? Last date to issue the application form?
  2. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form? -- [New]
  3. Date of sale of M.E application forms which are issued by Anna University? Last date of issuing?
  4. Details regarding the date of issue of application form for PGCET?
  5. Last date for the submission of application form for the Entrance Exam for MCA course of Pune University for the year 2012? Where to get application forms for this?
  6. Last date of form submission and date of JTO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. From where to buy TANCET application form? Last date of application for the exam and model paper of the test?
  8. What's the entrance exam conducted by Anna University for engineering? What's the date of entrance exam and how can I get the application form for the same? What's the cost of an application form for the same?
  9. Last date of submission of form for MSc Chemistry in Pune University? What is the date of entrance exam?
  10. Date of CET Exam in Pune for MBA? Where can I purchase the application form and how much is the application fees?
  11. What is the date of issue of application form of B.Ed?
  12. When to get application forms for AIPMT MBBS Entrance Exam? Which Bank I have to approach to get the application form? Important dates regarding this Exam?
  13. Date of declaration of Issue of Group II application form?
  14. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  15. Date of issue of MCA application forms in Tezpur University?
  16. From where I can get the application form of Pune University PhD entrance exam? Last date of form submission?
  17. What is the date of sale of application form of Pune University for MSc microbiology
  18. What is the date of submission of application form for NPTI?
14th August 2012, 07:45 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What's the date of exam and application form issuing date for Pune university?

Different college have different dates for different examination and different dates for issuing application forms. Same is the case with Pune University as well. You haven't mentioned the name of the degree course and which exam you want to appear in. Hence, how to inform you when is the date for examination and the date for availability of application forms! You question lack proper information.
Kindly provide the name of the degree course you want to apply in for admission and the exam, to get the exact dates for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?