24th October 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to enroll in Pune University for an Engineering Degree in Electrical. What are the requirements and procedure?

I want to enroll in Pune University for an Engineering Degree in Electrical. What are the requirements and procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Electrical engineer is eligible to enroll for MS in Electrical engineering?
  2. Procedure to do PG degree from Pune University? I have done BSc Computer Science
  3. Procedure and requirements to get admission in S.Y.B.Com at Pune University?
  4. Procedure to enroll for the internship after MS in Automobile?
  5. Eligibility criteria, selection procedure and requirements to join ISRO Graduate Trainee for Electrical graduate?
  6. Application procedure of diploma to degree Engineering course in Pune?
  7. How and where do I apply for an internship for electrical engineering in Pune? -- [New]
  8. Admission procedure and requirements to study B.Tech for Polytechnic Diploma in Electrical Engineering student?
  9. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Pune University for M.Phil postgraduate?
  11. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  12. Basic requirements and qualification required to study Master degree in University of Toronto or McGill University for B.E.(Biomedical Engineering) student?
  13. How to go for B.Ed correspondence course from Du or IP university? When should I enroll myself for it?
  14. How can I enroll myself in DU for B.Ed course?
  15. Is it a good decision to move from Master degree in Electrical Engineering to Engineering Management? Is Engineering Management better than Electrical Engineering? What is the scope of Engineering Management in USA as well as in India?
  16. Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Commerce at Jiwaji University if completed M.Phil from Pune University?
  18. Procedure and requirements to study M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?
27th April 2012, 01:50 AM
anubhav0007

Default Re: I want to enroll in Pune University for an Engineering Degree in Electrical. What are the requirements and procedure?

Hello,

Pune University conducts Examination for the following colleges associated with it are as-

- ATSS's Institute of Industrial & Computer Management & Research (IICMR), Nigdi
- ATSS's College of Business Studies & Computer Applications, Chinchawad
- Vidya Pratishthan's College of Engineering, Baramati
- Sinhgad Technical Education Society
- Pune Vidyarthi Gruha College of Engg. and Tech.
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology
- Institute of Business Management and Research
- Government College of Engineering, Pune
- Pune Institute of Computer Technology
- Vidya Pratishthan's Institute of Information Technology
- K. K. Wagh Education Society
- College of Engineering Kopargaon
- Smt. Hiraben Nanavati Institute of Management and Research for Women
- St. Vincent's College of Commerce
- All India Shri. Shivaji Memorial Society's College of Engineering
- Maharashtra Academy of Engineering and Educational Research (MIT)
- J.S.P.M.'s Shahu College of Engineering
- Indian Institute of Cost and Management Studies & Research (IndSearch)
- Institute of Science, Poona's College of Computer Sciences Wakad PUNE-57
- Institute of Science, Poona's Institute of Business Management & Research Wakad PUNE-57
- Institute of Science, Poona's Swami Vivekanand College of Education Wakad PUNE-57

You have to separately apply to the individual colleges and the requirements is only that you passed 12 th with 60% marks in PCM for engineering in electrical.

All the Best...........
11th June 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: I want to enroll in Pune University for an Engineering Degree in Electrical. What are the requirements and procedure?

how much marks required in 12 science for applying in pune university for engineering ex and tc ???????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?