24th March 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

What's the difference between B.Sc engineering and B.Tech engineering?

what is difference between B.Sc.engineering and B.Tech engineering
please reply soon..

16th May 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the difference between B.Sc engineering and B.Tech engineering?

What is the difference between B.TECH & B.SC(ENGG.) ? Who is eligible for B.SC ENGG. and how ?
19th July 2012, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the difference between B.Sc engineering and B.Tech engineering?

What's the difference between B.Sc engineering and B.Tech engineering?
27th July 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

if anyone hv any confusion or u guys confused to select ur proper clg or ur poorer course dan don't worry frnds b light u can call on dis mine num 7567821501 m not doing dis for my notification an all but m also confused wen i was at dis position it means now u r finding on net for ur future like dis m also confused...bt now i knw an m at gud position...so guys b frank an b free if u hv any confusion about engg it means on ur technical line dan u can call me...;)
28th July 2013, 05:44 PM
chuci
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is difference between B.Sc.engineering and B.Tech engineering
please reply soon..
The main differences between B.Tech and B.Sc are as follows:
1.) B.Tech is a technical course where as B.Sc is a pure science course.
2.) B.Tech is a 4 year course while B.Sc is only 3 years.
3.) B.Tech graduates are called as Engineering Graduates or Engineers while B.Sc graduates will be called as Science Graduates.
4.) B.Tech deals with more technical aspects while B.Sc deals with more research aspects.
5.) B.Tech is preferred for pursuing degree in electrical, electronics, mechanical, civil, computer science while people interested in zoology, botany, physics, chemistry, mathematics opt B.Sc degree.
6.) B.Tech graduates are more preferred in technical field and they are paid more than B.Sc graduates.

So better choose your stream of interest depending upon the major you would like to opt. Since your are good at maths and physics and if your interested in application of science its better to choose B.tech. Taking up B.Sc helps you become a researcher or lecturer since it basically deals with the basic science rather than applied science. There is nothing like wasting a year in education. You gain more knowledge by studying a year extra. The following url gives you a broad perspective of the two courses. This might clear your dilemma.
all the best friend...!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?