5th June 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

What's the difference between diploma and degree certificates?

what is the difference between Diploma and degree certificates? Tell me the difference please

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between PGCET and PGECET? Can I write PGECET while studying B.Tech final year? Is there a need to attach the photocopies of 10th,12th and degree certificates?
  2. What's the difference between diploma and degree certificates?
  3. What is the difference in BSc Nursing and GNM?
  4. Value of diploma certificates provided by Bharathiar university? Can I get job in gulf countries on the basis of this certificate?
  5. How can I join as SI? What is the qualification for the same?
  6. Is it possible to change my name in Diploma certificates according to my 10th class certificates? -- [New]
  7. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  8. What are the job opportunities after B.F.A.? What is difference between Diploma and B.F.A. degree?
  9. Difference between Masters degree and Postgraduate Diploma? Can I appear for UGC NET after Postgraduate diploma in Journalism?
  10. Difference between Diploma and Degree? Which is considered to be better?
  11. Is regular mode degree certificate and distance mode certificate the same? Is there any difference in certificates? I am doing BCA in Manonmanium Sundarnar University
  12. What is the difference between diploma and advanced diploma?
  13. Do we need to submit 11th certificate to give private exam? Difference between private and regular? How can I apply for private exams in Delhi?
  14. How to do B.E in Sports quota? I am a diploma student
  15. How to do B.E in Sports Kota after completing diploma with 90%?
  16. What is the syllabus for IIT JEE? Difference in the syllabus of Boards and IIT? Salary package in IIT?
  17. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Through which degree I can attend Campus Interview among Diploma and B.E. certificates?
6th June 2011, 02:23 AM
SUMITRA_M

Default Re: What's the difference between diploma and degree certificates?

Generally a diploma course is of 6 months to 2 years whereas degree course can be of 3 to 5 years. A diploma is given for a general and basic study of a subject whereas degree is given for specific study of a subject.
A degree is more valueable than a diploma certificate.
6th June 2011, 09:49 PM
goldin

diploma is also one of the degree. after finishing degree college will issue degree certificate.
14th June 2011, 06:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The duration of degree courses ranges from 3 years to 5 years. The duration of diploma courses will be 2 months to 3 years. The main difference is that diploma is a peripheral study whereas degree course is an in-depth study about a particular subject. A basic degree qualification is more valuable than a diploma course. Try to take a diploma or degree course from a recognized University.
13th July 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE A WORK EXPERIENCE OF THREE TO FOUR YEARS AND TILL DATE I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO COMPLETE MY GRADUATION. I TOOK ADMISSION IN NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT (MUMBAI) UNDER A DIPLOMA COURSE FOR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, DURATION IS THREE YEARS. I AM ABOUT TO FINISH WITH THE SAME THIS YEAR BUT NOW A COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS ARE SAYING IT WONT BE OF ANY WORTH AS A DEGREE COURSE HOLDS MORE VALUE. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I CAN PURSUE MBA FROM ANY RECOGNIZED INSTITUTION (DISTANCE LEARNING) AND WHETHER MY WORK EX. WOULD BE OF ANY HELP ALONG WITH THE DIPLOMA COURSE.
13th June 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO GET AN ADMISSION IN DIPLOMA IN AGRICULTURE IN KERALA// WHAT ARE ITS JOB OPPERTUNITIES
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?