29th April 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

How much marks I should score in 12th Arts to study B.A.(English) in Presidency College, Kolkata? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Sir,
Can you please tell me what I must
score in 12th Arts so that I can study
B.A.(English) in Presidency College, Kolkata?
And I want to know that for admission I have
to give any entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. When is the presidency college Kolkata entrance exam for Arts?
  2. What's the expected date for arts entrance exam in Presidency College Kolkata?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  4. What are the marks requirements for getting admission in Presidency College Kolkata for Economics(Hons)?
  5. What is the question paper pattern for admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  6. In what way should I prepare to join BSc Chemistry in Presidency College(Kolkata)? Syllabus of the exam?
  7. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency College? When the application form will be released?
  8. MArks required to do Economics honours at Presidency college Kolkata?
  9. How can I take admission in Presidency University Kolkata for honors in economics
  10. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
  11. Marks requirement for admission in Kolkata Presidency College in Mathematics(Honors)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Names of the top 10 universities in India for Economics MA(PG)
  13. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  14. Colleges which offer Physiology subject in West Bengal?
  15. Colleges in Tamilnadu offering BSc Hons in Mathematics?
  16. Admission procedure for BBA from Presidency college, Kolkata? Fee structure for the same?
  17. Details about BSc Petrochemicals? How to take admission?
  18. After scoring 69% marks in Arts is it possible to get presidency college with History Honors?
4th May 2015, 07:01 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How much marks I should score in 12th Arts to study B.A.(English) in Presidency College, Kolkata? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can you please tell me what I must
score in 12th Arts so that I can study
B.A.(English) in Presidency College, Kolkata?
And I want to know that for admission I have
to give any entrance exam?
You are required to score at least 50% of marks at the 12th standard level in order to get admission to BA course through Presidency College, Kolkata. However, up to 5% relaxation will be given to reserved category students, who are belonging from SC/ST category.

Admission to the BA course is strictly done the basis of merit and the list of the same will be notified in the college as per the Presidency College guidelines. You are required to apply in the prescribed forms which may be obtained with Prospectus from the Presidency College counter office on payment of necessary fees.

Contact Information:
Contact No:033 - 22412738
Email:[email protected]
Location: 86/1 College Street , Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700073
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?