20th May 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam for microbiology and biotechnology in Presidency Kolkata

When is the entrance exam date in presidency Kolkata for microbiology and biotechnology in 2015. Entrance exam for microbiology and biotechnology in presidency

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  2. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  3. What can I do after doing Bsc in Botany? Which are the courses available for me after BSc?
  4. What is the question paper pattern for admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  5. When is the presidency college Kolkata entrance exam for Arts?
  6. In what way should I prepare to join BSc Chemistry in Presidency College(Kolkata)? Syllabus of the exam?
  7. List of the colleges which organize exam for MSc in Biotechnology or Microbiology
  8. What's the expected date for arts entrance exam in Presidency College Kolkata?
  9. How many subjects are there in Biotech and which are they
  10. How can I take admission in Presidency University Kolkata for honors in economics
  11. How much marks I should score in 12th Arts to study B.A.(English) in Presidency College, Kolkata? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  12. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  14. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  15. What are the marks requirements for getting admission in Presidency College Kolkata for Economics(Hons)?
  16. Procedure to join presidency college in Kolkata for Economics or Statistics(Hons)?
  17. Presidency university Kolkata admission and eligibility details?
  18. Procedure of admission in presidency Collage, Kolkata for Economics or Statistics Honors?
20th May 2015, 06:52 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Entrance exam for microbiology and biotechnology in Presidency Kolkata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When is the entrance exam date in presidency Kolkata for microbiology and biotechnology in 2015. Entrance exam for microbiology and biotechnology in presidency
Well right now online submission to UG and PG course are going on. No news regarding entrance examination dates are published. It is advisable for you to contact office: Presidency University
86/1 College Street
Kolkata 700073
Phone: +91 33 2241 2738 or visit the official website http://www.presiuniv.ac.in/web/index.php time to time as all news are being published in the notice board only.

But tentative month for entrance exam is on June 2015 and admission procedure would likely to place from July 2015 and commencement of new session will begin from August 2015.
20th May 2015, 09:56 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exam for microbiology and biotechnology in Presidency Kolkata

You had not metion whether you want to pursue graduation or post graduation in biotechnology ,microbiology.
Never mind,to get admission in presidency college ,Kolkata one has to clear its entrance exam.
While applying for graduation or post graduation ,applicants qualified its eligibility criteria.
Graduation percentage required is 70% minimum in total.
Candidate must have biology subjects in graduation.

** presidency college entrance exam date is not declared. Most probable may get notification in end week of may

Exam would be end week of june .
21st May 2015, 03:56 PM
anil_bhatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can get the latest information from its website which you need to keep looking regularly. But, tentative month for entrance exam is on June 2015.
Further, you should try for admission in some of the top colleges which offer this course, such as: VIT, Lovely Professional University (LPU), NIT, Thapar.....; which provide quality education, good infrastructure and good placement record as well. Among them, I have also read a lot about LPU for providing scholarships to students who have got good percentage in qualifying exam. So, check their website for detail info. regarding eligibility criteria and admission process.
30th April 2022, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Which college take entrance exam for bsc microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?