22nd March 2015, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure for class 11 in any mid range school?

Hello experts can anyone please tell me what will be fee structure for 11 class science annually in any decent mid-range school of the country?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  2. Steps to be taken for transfer from one CBSE school to another? What would be the fee structure of that school?
  3. Fee structure of AMU for class 11?
  4. Fee structure of St. Xavier's School in Durgapur for class KG?
  5. What is the Fees of Rohilla School Bareilly?
  6. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  7. Availability of admission form of class 9 C.H.S. of Banaras? Syllabus and fee structure?
  8. How can I get transfer in other school which has good faculties of 11th PCMB? Should I have to deposit whole fee?
  9. Marks needed to get admission in SSVM school? What are the groups in SSVM work class school? What is the fee structure?
  10. College and Hotel fee structure of an average standard school?
  11. Best school near Narasimanaiikanpalayam, Coimbatore? Fee structure and syllabus advantage?
  12. Fee structure and registration requirements for KCA School? Documents required?
  13. What is the admission procedure in class II? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Total fee for B.Tech through Management quota in any mid range institute?
  15. Fee structure of DAV Public School, Cuttack?
  16. Notification for admission in St.Xavier's Collegiate School? Fe structure and availability of school bus?
  17. Fee structure of Birla Public School Pilani?
  18. Information on 10th class school fee payment
22nd March 2015, 05:26 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for class 11 in any mid range school?

Every school mainly private school have different fee structure because of their infrastructure; faculty and the enviornment they are providing to the students but the fee structure for state board affliated schools have same fee structure.

I think the fee structure for class XI th from a private school is ₹ 18;000 as tution fee anually there are still some charges which they demand from time to time as in now a days the school is the business and a good way of earning.
23rd March 2015, 07:46 AM
mohitvats86

Default Re: Fee structure for class 11 in any mid range school?

Class 11th fee structure varies from school to school according to their infrastructure, teachers and staff strength of the school. The List of schools with 11th class fees in Delhi are as:-
1. Green-fields Public School ---- Rs. 8000 per month 1500 p.m. bus extra
2. Arvachin International School --- 1Rs. 2000 per month
3. Nutan Public Schhol --- Rs. 10000 per month
4. Little Star Public School --- Rs. 6000 per month
5. Hansraj Smarak public School ---- Rs. 5000 per month
6. Mukherjee Memorial public School --- Rs. 100 per month
Generally all schools charges Rs. 1200-1500 per child extra for bus Facility pick-and-drop facility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?