26th January 2012, 06:48 PM
bisu.1990

What's the fee structure for MBA(Port & Logistic Management) in Seacom engineering college(Howrah)?

hi!!!!!!!!!!!
good day sir.......
i want to know, what is course fees of MBA for PORT & LOGISTIC MANAGEMENT in your institute( SEACOM ENGENEARING COLLAGE IN HOWRAH) please tell me.......

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better for girls MBA in Airline & Airport Management or MBA in Logistic & Supply Chain?
  2. Management quota fees of Seacom College for B.Tech marine Engineering?
  3. What is the fee structure for B.Arch per year? Difference between management fee and government fee? Does bank supports management fee structure?
  4. How much fee is required to do graduation in Finance Management course?
  5. How good is Seacom Engineering College? What about its placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I join Shipping and Logistic course at the age of 36? Opportunities available after completing the course? Names of institutes offering these courses?
  7. Is Global Open University approved by AICTE for MBA(Logistic & Supply Chain Management) aspirant?
  8. Whether pursuing 1 year Diploma in Logistic Management course is valuable?
  9. Can I take up engineering through management quota after scoring less than 40% in PCM? What is the fee structure?
  10. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course in DSCE?
  11. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  12. Names of the universities offering MSc in Disaster Management? What is the fee structure?
  13. Is MBA in Supply Chain & Logistic Management favourable for female candidate?
  14. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad? -- [New]
  15. What is the scope of MBA(Logistic and Port Management) course? Qualification required to study?
  16. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  17. What is the duration of Lab Technician Course? Fee structure of the course?
  18. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
11th July 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the fee structure for MBA(Port & Logistic Management) in Seacom engineering college(Howrah)?

I want to take admission in mba in port management, what can i do for that
6th August 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the fee structure for MBA(Port & Logistic Management) in Seacom engineering college(Howrah)?

I am very interesting your course but don't know how to chath up
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?