15th January 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Whether pursuing 1 year Diploma in Logistic Management course is valuable?

Hello sir
I have selected to study logistic diploma
after my 10th......so i want to know there
is any value for the diploma in logistics
management (one year course) offered by the college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Logistic diploma after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  2. Is an MBA distance programme offered by Vinayaka Missions University approved by UGC and DEC?
  3. Can I join Shipping and Logistic course at the age of 36? Opportunities available after completing the course? Names of institutes offering these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What's the fee structure for MBA(Port & Logistic Management) in Seacom engineering college(Howrah)?
  5. How to do diploma in logistics and shipping management?
  6. What is the duration of Transport and Logistic Management Course?
  7. Can I join Logistics Diploma after 10th?
  8. List of colleges in Bangalore and scope of PGD in Logistic Management?
  9. What are the job oriented diploma courses?
  10. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  11. In which college I will get admission in 3rd year of Bachelor in Hospitality Management if completed Advanced Diploma from UK University? After Bachelor's degree can I get admission in MBA(HR) in India?
  12. How to do a job in Logistics after doing MBA in Marketing from Mumbai university
  13. Completed MBA in Shipping(Major) and Port and Logistic(Minor) Management course : What to do to get a good job? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do diploma in OB/GY after pursuing degree in management course
  15. Is it fine to do MBA in Shipping and Logistics after completing B.Tech in Electronics?
  16. Which institute is considered to be the best for Airport Management Course? Does DGCA, AIIR, IATA has any affiliated colleges for Airport Management?
  17. Can I apply for government job after pursuing diploma in vocation course?
  18. Can I join as Logistic Officer in navy after completion of Bachelor Management Studies?
28th January 2017, 09:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether pursuing 1 year Diploma in Logistic Management course is valuable?

For getting a decent job, you need to study from a good college or institute. Just getting a diploma or degree from any college will not help you to get a good salary. Hence, make sure you get quality education.

Diploma in logistics is a good choice and there are many jobs available in this field. You can get a good salary, if you pursue such course from a reputed institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?