1st August 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

How good is Seacom Engineering College? What about its placements?

sir,my name is supria kumari mera admission seacom engineering college me huaa hai, ye keasa college hai and iski placement kitni hai.

Related Questions:
  1. List some private engineering colleges in Kolkata?
  2. What's the fee structure for MBA(Port & Logistic Management) in Seacom engineering college(Howrah)?
  3. Management quota fees of Seacom College for B.Tech marine Engineering?
  4. Is the faculty of Sri Sairam Engineering College Mechanical Department good?How are the placements of the college? Is the college environment good?
  5. What is my counseling date for WBJEE? My rank is 34860
  6. List of the colleges that I can get through JELET?
  7. Can I join MIT in Automobile Engineering? Are placements good in Automobile Engineering?
  8. How good are the placements in MIT college of engineering for M.Tech students? What is the package offered?
  9. List of Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering with good Placements?
  10. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 4505 rank in WBJEE?
  11. Which engineering colleges have best placements after IITs?
  12. Which is better between Haldia Institute, Heritage and Techno India Salt lake? What branches should I choose? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Best engineering college in India having best placements?
  14. Is the faculty of SVVSN engineering college, Ongole Mechanical Department good? What about the placements and college environment?
  15. Is MMM, Gorakhpur a good option to study civil engineering? Should I opt for this college or go for any private college? -- [New]
  16. Is VNR Vignan Jyothi engineering college a good college? How are the placements there?
  17. How to get good jobs after engineering? Studies that can be taken up after engineering?
  18. How are the placements in Automobile Engineering Course in Delhi College of Engineering?
1st November 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How good is Seacom Engineering College? What about its placements?

pls dont join this college it is filled with full of strikes and chaos.
5th November 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

tumhara life barbad hoy gaya.... is college mey koi placement nahi hota hai.... pura sal sirf strike laga rehta hai... aur fake companies bhi ata hai jo 50,000 1 lakh le ke bhag jata hai... aur iska fees sabse zyada hai...aur faculty aur infrastructure bi third class hai
21st December 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a cse student in seacom engineering coollege.I have seen the faculties are very good in teaching and they are highly quantified .About job though the placement cell is not good but now good companies are coming and from the offcampus also guys are getting good company like Tcs,IBM,CTS and so on with good salary package . I will say this college is good in academics. If you study properly then dont have to worry.
26th February 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

im a mechanical eng student currently studying at seacom engineering college .. well on campus recruitment for cs and it is nothing great but then again you can go for off-campuss recruitment .
on the contrary mevh and electrical dept is good . The faculty and placement is good.Companies like L&T, Ceratezite, Rashmi CEment, Shyam steel, simplex etc come for on campuss recritmnt and then agian you can sit for off campuss recruitment for companies like bosch and others.
The bottom line is if you study well and score good marks you will get placed .
And as far strikes are concerned that happens every where even in TEchno india salt lake.
And campussing in almost all private eng colleges apart from Iem , heritage and few others is more or less the same !!
28th March 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: How good is Seacom Engineering College? What about its placements?

Im a student from electrical dept 3rd yr, this yr the placement cell was not capable of bringing any electrical companies only a pool campusin occurd in our clg from Oilco. with btech student the comp took diploma students with d salary of 6 to 8K. and L&T came because last yr a mech student got into LnT. So LnT came but no students were placed. LnT was not brought by the placment cell. On mnth of Jan, placement officer Mr. Biswajit Saha has announced that they are incapable of bringing any comapanies.
so, we are only dependent upon the pool campusing given by cocubes and nicoventure
but still nicoventure only gives fake companies.

Biswajit has some small companies in his hand like Reshmi Cement, pipe manufacuring company, and another telecom company
last yr that telecom company took 1 student from electrical they told that they will give 12K
when dat boy went dere they said that they will give him 6K and his work is to inspect telefone towers
if some prob arises in the clg Biswajit always gives hope from these companies that placement will be provided

There are many internal matter also this yr an eligible person joined in as our placement officer, she had many contacts, she was capable of bringing TCS for bulk recruitment
but the management in our clg played the game
she was removed from her post.
This is Seacom, they will take the max amount of money from you all an they will give u zero placement. from clg. Dont join this clg
electrica faculty is the poorest
last yr no student from electrical got placed after clg both from pool and on campus
22nd May 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

is collage me marine engineering ka faculty kaisa hai aur placement kaisa hota hai
28th May 2012, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: How good is Seacom Engineering College? What about its placements?

It's not more important about what resource we have at hand but it's important how we use our resources. It's an easy task for commenting good or bad words but much difficult to actually be sincere while speaking. The true scenario is that a large mass of students lack the urge to sincerely work hard and carry themselves forward. These mass of students fail to extract the right knowledge from the highly qualified faculties and merely blame the teaching staff. There has been a huge improvement in training department though the placement department is yet to have the turn over. The office staff of Placement Department require urgent replacement. The new director is kindly requested to investigate into this matter and take appropriate steps.
13th June 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

how is seacom engineering college? do we get good placements from here? should one take admission here?
13th June 2012, 11:36 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

If you go through last year's college wise allotment, you will see that generally students with 30000 or more rank got seacom engineering colleges.

Generally a rank in this bracket wont fetch you a college with good placement record.

Some of my friends are studying electrical engineering and it and to their amazement they found out that the placement record is not so encouraging.

So they are now trying to get good percentage so that off campus they can get good jobs.

If you are looking for placement and all then seacom is not for you. Otherwise faculty is ok.

Choose wisely. Good luck
16th June 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

hii i am a student of ece in this college. i think this the good college in respect some college as camalia , modern ,ideal , saroj mohan, bcet , bbit ,dream , sit , omdayal , regent , dr sudhir chandra , arayabhatta , cit , nshm etc.......................so if ur rank is above than 15000 then u can come in this clg in ME,CE,ECE,EE,CS, RESPECTIVLY.. do u know 17 students have got the job in IT dept....... seacom is a good clg in ur level
30th June 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Seacom mein padai to regular hota hai na?
1st July 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

is really secom engineering college have not good placement?????????
3rd July 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

what abt fee strucutre,faculty,classroom,lab,infrastucture????? ????? ...if any student frm seacom.give yr email or mob no....or contact to my mail [email protected] give yr mob on my mail.
actually i am in dilema abt this colz.
plz suggest abt this colz my branch is mechanical.my rank is abt 28000.i have very limited time .
plz coperate me.
waiting for yrs reply.
tahnk you
3rd July 2012, 06:58 PM
law123

i want to know abt the fee stru ,faculty,classromm,environment of study of seacom colz of engg.
plz suggest.
is it helpful.
take a degree frm this colz ...how much it is beneficial.
actuall my rank is abt 28000.my barnch alloted is mech.
what abt lab facility of mech,maxm obtained marks in semesters by students.
plz suggest me.
i am waiting for your reply
3rd July 2012, 07:05 PM
law123

dear frnd
plz suggest abtb the seacom engg colz.
what type of colz is this
18th July 2012, 04:47 PM
phoenix12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,my name is supria kumari mera admission seacom engineering college me huaa hai, ye keasa college hai and iski placement kitni hai.
wht's your stream?
7th August 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

is seacom good from a view of study and placement
2nd September 2012, 04:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir i come to knw last year seacom me civil ka branch khula h!bt i have taken admission. Is it good for me.any 1 can tell?
14th January 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

if you have taken admission at seacom then i can say as a former student, u did not make any mistake.study sincerely, you will win. Seacom has infrastructure,highly qualified and experienced faculty and support. One thing is that you have to have the spirit to learn. Also there is enough scope for extra curriculam activities. Mechanical engineering stream in this college is very good with compared to other pvt. Colleges which are having this stream under wbut.
Where overall placement is concerned, it is not excellent but committed to excellence. In fact Very few colleges have excellent placement record. Iem,heritage comes under this catagory. Otherwise all the colleges have almost same placement record.If you can take little bit care about your career then it's your right choice.wish you all d best at seacom.
2nd May 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

electro technical course at seacom group!!! Is it a right choice in respect of getting a good placement with good salary package?
They also demand a course fee of 4.5 Lacs.
plz give some suggestion..
30th May 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

i want to tak addmission eto (marine ) after my betch .
how was its placement? plz anyone suggest me...............4.5 lac is huge amount plz suggest me .......
26th June 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

do not take admission in this college .no good infracture is there. no camphsing is there.8100973052 is number of marine stud .you can ask him about college. i advice dont tke admission
2nd July 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

is seacom engineering college a good clg for mechanical engineering..and does girls go in this college???
6th July 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

My rank is 26608,i want study in mechanicle .. plz suggest me is seacom engg coll...proper for me????
14th July 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I'm going 2 take admission. Plz tell me that is Seacom a good or bad college?
20th October 2013, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

i am going to take admission in this college(ETO COURSE) ..plz suggest whether its worth it or not...please suggest some good institutes also
10th August 2014, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Never take admission in this collage as this deciaion will ruin your future and you cannot do anything in your life.there is no infrastructure in this collage.
8th July 2015, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

I am a 2nd year student CSE Department. I would be happy to share that Seacom Engineering College is associated with Indian Institute of Technology,Kanpur.In 2015 the zonal workshops and events of Techkriti,IIT Kanpur was held in this college. I was the Contingent Leader. I did organize all the things. Besides quality education Seacom gives u the opportunity to build your management and leadership skills.As far as placement is considered it is not excellent but is committed to excellence.The teachers are really helpful here.As far as strikes are concerned it happens in rare cases. Strikes are NOT frequent. College is in the gear of reaching the topmost position. So it is a wise decision to get admitted at Seacom. Good Luck..:)
8th July 2015, 02:25 AM
subhas8420

Quote:
Never take admission in this collage as this deciaion will ruin your future and you cannot do anything in your life.there is no infrastructure in this collage.
Just come to the college once and check out the infrastructure...dont speak without perfect information/
9th July 2015, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhas8420 View Post
Just come to the college once and check out the infrastructure...dont speak without perfect information/
Yeah, check the infrastructure, you will get better infrastructure and bigger campus than IEM
19th July 2015, 10:18 PM
Sanjoy_CSE

Thumbs up Re: How good is Seacom Engineering College? What about its placements?

Quote:
Seacom has been improved a lot with respect to past. I am proud to be a student of this college.In this year, many students are well place and I'm one of them.
24th August 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
is collage me marine engineering ka faculty kaisa hai aur placement kaisa hota hai
no placement even in ee, mech dept. Students mainly in it,cs dept get placed in companies like cts,tcs,cap gemini etc. Either by appearing in amcat or by their own leads in the companies.
28th July 2016, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

hey students ...I just want to say that A college will show you the right way..and if you work hard study properly then no one can stop you to get a high package salary...so stop blaming your colleges and concentrate on your study..if you study well faculties will sure help you..
8th August 2016, 12:33 AM
reet@

I am too an ex student here and know it's every beat very well.In an academic point of view, if you study well,then you will score a good point.But in this respect I merely guarantee you to get a very constructive help from faculty so well.as they are not well trained to lift up your skill for top level competition.though teachers from cse department are quite well. And regarding placement, it will assure you first by the name of top MNc but later you will get to know that most of them are jobs based on simply voice processing or sales,which is a tight slap for an engineering fellow.but if you have already taken an admission ,then don't need to panic.just concentrate on your course well and prepare for off campus drive.it will be fruitful.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?