16th December 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

What's the future prospective of M.Sc in nutrition & Dietetics in Punjab? List of the colleges in Punjab for the same?

Respected Sir,
Please tell me scope of this course in punjab.And related college in punjab.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  2. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  3. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  4. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology? -- [New]
  5. Information regarding admission in M.Sc Food Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
  6. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  7. What is the date of start for admission in MSc Microbiology in Punjab? Which are the top colleges in Punjab having MSc Micobiology
  8. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  9. Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?
  10. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics or Diploma in Dietetics?
  11. What to do next after B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics?
  12. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  13. Colleges offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of the colleges along with their fee structure, offering M.Sc courses? I have completed b.Sc in clinical nutrition & dietetics from Bihar university, Muzaffarpur,Bihar
  15. What should I do to be eligible for lecturership in government colleges?
  16. Continuing M.Sc Dietetics having 20 years gap after first year?
  17. How can a Punjab Domicile get a seat in Punjab College?
  18. Colleges offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics?
29th May 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the future prospective of M.Sc in nutrition & Dietetics in Punjab? List of the colleges in Punjab for the same?

Can I am eligible to do M.sc dietitians because i am completed my graduation in arts stream but has studied home science sub. In english medium?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?