19th July 2011, 09:14 AM
sajani.habib

What's the minimum score of B.E(mechanical) student to get admission in Germany for MS?

I have 72% agreegate in graduation school... wat is the minimum score to ge admission in germany
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Cutoff score required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  3. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  4. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  5. How to get admission in Germany/Canada university after scoring 70% aggregate?
  6. Minimum score required in GRE exam to get admission in Germany?
  7. What is the criteria followed for doing MS in Germany? -- [New]
  8. What is the minimum marks required to get admission in KIIT?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  10. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  12. How much score is needed in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in germany? How much score is required to be eligible to have scholarship in the colleges?
  13. How to do MS in Germany? I am a TE Mechanical B.E student
  14. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
  15. What is the admission criteria to do MS in Germany?
  16. How to go to Germany for M.Tech?
  17. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  18. How much score is required for Joining in good universities at Germany? Fee structure per semester? Learning Dutch language is necessary?
12th February 2016, 08:26 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What's the minimum score of B.E(mechanical) student to get admission in Germany for MS?

There is no minimum score that is mentioned to get admission to the Universities in Germany.
It is mentioned though that a candidate with a good academic track record will be given preference.
Since you are looking for the course of MS you need to have good Domain Knowledge.
Once you have all these areas covered you will be able to take admission to the Universities in Germany with your score in B.E.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?