28th June 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria followed for doing MS in Germany?

hi...
now am in 3rd year of mechanical engg. i want to study ms in Germany.
1) if i will get 50-55 % in last year then should i apply?
2) how much money required in this 2 year?
3) when i should give this GRE exam?
4) so how much score at least required for ms in GRE & toffel exam?
5) whats the criteria for scholarship which is given by government?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical student for doing MS in Germany? Does each university in Germany has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany? Does each university has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?
  3. What are the competitive exams and eligibility criteria to do MS in germany after completion of BE mechanical?
  4. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for doing MS in germany after B.Tech in India? How much percentage in B.Tech is expected?
  7. What is the admission criteria to do MS in Germany?
  8. Eligibility criteria for doing MS in Germany?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany?
  10. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  11. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  12. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for MS course in Germany? -- [New]
  14. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of colleges and eligibility criteria for MS in Chemical Engineering in Germany?
  15. Criteria for admission in Ph.E in Pharmacy in Germany? What is the scope?
  16. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  17. What's the criteria to take admission in Ph.D course in Germany?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
29th June 2016, 11:22 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed for doing MS in Germany?

To pursue MS in Germany, first of all you should have to complete your Graduation in Engineering course from a Government recognised university. All the details regarding your query are provided below :-

1. Most of the German Universities asks for minimum 60-65% in Graduation course for providing admission in their universities. As you are pursuing your 3rd year of Graduation at present, I advise you to study in a way that you can get at least 60% aggregate till final year.

2. There are many universities in Germany which offers free education. But, the cost of living is very high in Germany. And also you need to learn German language if you have selected Germany for pursuing your higher studies.

3. No GRE examination score is required for pursuing Master's in German Universities. It is enough if you appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations.

4. You need to score at least 80 points in TOEFL examination or 6 bands in IELTS examination.

5. The criteria for getting scholarship is your Graduation aggregate and your score in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. Scholarships are offered on "First Come-First Priority" basis, so, I advise you to apply for scholarship as early as possible.
29th June 2016, 08:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed for doing MS in Germany?

Criteria followed for doing MS in Germany is that you must have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university and you need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to apply for admission to MS course in German Universities.

1. No, scoring 50-55% marks in last year of Graduation, you will not be able to get admission in German Universities. You need to secure at least 65% marks to study MS in Germany.

2. To complete MS course in Germany, you need to spend at least 10-15 lakhs. You might be knowing that many universities in Germany offers free education.

3. There is no need to appear in GRE examination to do MS in Germany. You can get admission in MS course in Germany through TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores.

4. You need to score at least 80 marks in TOEFL examination to get admission in MS course in German Universities.

5. Scholarships are offered by Universities in Abroad but, not by the Government. If you have good aggregate in your Graduation and good score in TOEFL/ IELTS examination, you can apply for scholarship to pursue higher studies in Abroad. You can also get overseas scholarship of Rs. 10 lakhs from Indian Government to study in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?