22nd July 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

What's the Procedure to attend B.Ed entrance exam in Maharashtra? How may I get form for B.Ed in Maharashtra?

Procedure to attend B.Ed entrance exam in Maharashtra? From where to get the form of B.Ed in Maharashtra?
send details on my email id...

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to attend B.Ed entrance exam in Maharashtra? From where to get the form of B.Ed in Maharashtra?
  2. Admission procedure for bed in maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Date of B.Ed exam of Maharashtra Government? Date of submission of form? How to get the B.Ed entrance exam form?
  4. Maharashtra B.Ed entrance question papers with solutions of last 7 years?
  5. Date of Maharashtra B.Ed CET? How to get the application form of Maharashtra B.Ed CET?
  6. Date of sale of B.Ed entrance exam form of Maharashtra Government?
  7. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  8. Exact procedure to appear in Maharashtra board exam?
  9. B.Ed colleges in Orissa and their admission process?
  10. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  11. B.Ed CET 2016 dates in Maharashtra
  12. When is the B.Ed entrance exam? What is the procedure?
  13. How may I appear in CET exam? Do I need to fill form as outside Maharashtra or Inside Maharashtra? I'm having domicile certificate of Mahrashtra
  14. When the application form of Maharashtra Polytechnic entrance exam will be released? List of best colleges in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  15. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  16. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  17. Which are the government B.Ed colleges in Maharashtra with minimum fee for 60% students?
  18. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?

2nd April 2012, 04:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the Procedure to attend B.Ed entrance exam in Maharashtra? How may I get form for B.Ed in Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure to attend B.Ed entrance exam in Maharashtra? From where to get the form of B.Ed in Maharashtra?
send details on my email id...

Candidate willing to pursue Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program, in various B.Ed colleges in Maharashtra, has to appear for Common Entrance Test [CET]which is conducted by Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra. Beside this candidate seeking for admission in English medium colleges of education, will have to appear for English language knowledge test along with CET. In order to be eligible for the test one must have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% marks. The Common Entrance Test will comprise of mental ability, teacher aptitude and general knowledge. The duration of the program is one year.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?