16th June 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

What's the procedure of getting admission in B.Tech course? What is its course duration?

sir,i want to know abut B.TECH .its how many year course and having how many sambester it have.
if i want to do B.TECH from jnv university.its sembester started from .
Whats the procdure to get admission in B.TECH.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure of getting admission in B.Tech course? What is its course duration?
  2. Duration of Marine Engineering course? Best college and procedure for admission? How much will be the salary after completing?
  3. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
  4. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  5. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  6. Procedure to get admitted in ICWA after completing MBA finance as major specialization? Fee structure and the course duration?
  7. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU?
  8. When the admission in B.Ed will start in Jodhpur? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration of B.Ed?
  9. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  10. Admission procedure of MBBS degree course? What is the duration and admission fees?
  11. List of colleges offering MBA in finance and what's the procedure and fee structure of the course?
  12. Procedure of admission in CS after B.Com? Duration of course and fee structure? -- [New]
  13. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to take admission into Diploma in Mechanical course? Procedure to take admission into this course? Best college offering this course?
  15. Can i do MSc in Physics through IGNOU distance?
  16. What is the admission charge for B.Ed IGNOU? What is the duration of the course? Procedure for admission?
  17. What will be the starting salary for a Probationary Officer in SBI
  18. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
9th June 2012, 01:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the procedure of getting admission in B.Tech course? What is its course duration?

Pass in 12th with Science as the main subject is the basic qualification required to pursue B.Tech course. Admission to the course s offered on the basis of entrance tests. Entrance test are held either at national level or state wise. You can visit the official website of JNU to collect details on admission. Usual duration of B.Tech courses are 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?