26th December 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission charge for B.Ed IGNOU? What is the duration of the course? Procedure for admission?

admission charges for the above course. duration of the course .Admission process.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission, fee structure and duration of Online MBA(HR) programme from IGNOU?
  2. Admission procedure of MBBS degree course? What is the duration and admission fees?
  3. Admission date and procedure for admission in B.Ed course offered by IGNOU?
  4. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  5. Can I do M.A in English after doing BSc?
  6. Universities offering M.A English through distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  9. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU? What is the criteria and procedure for admission?
  10. Can I get admission in IGNOU B.Ed after scoring 40% -- [New]
  11. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  12. How to take admission in B.Ed IGNOU? Last date of submission of forms?
  13. How to take admission in B.Ed? Procedure to get admission in B.Ed from IGNOU
  14. Details about B.Ed admission in Kolkata? I have done BSc from IGNOU
  15. What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU? Can I pursue it from ASANSOL?
  16. Admission date and procedure for admission in M.Com course offered by IGNOU?
  17. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  18. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
15th July 2012, 07:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission charge for B.Ed IGNOU? What is the duration of the course? Procedure for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
admission charges for the above course. duration of the course .Admission process.

The Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU] is a two years program. Candidate who have completed the Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University are eligible to apply given, one must hold minimum of two years of teaching experience in a recognized School. The Fee for the course costs Rs. 17,500.

In order to take admission candidates need to qualify an entrance examination conducted by the University. The Application Form for B.Ed. Entrance Test is enclosed with Student’s Handbook and Prospectus which can be obtained from any of the regional centers of the University.

For more information, refer to the official website of IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?