6th January 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure and criteria for IISC undergraduate course?

dear sir,
I am now studying in 11th (puc-1). As I've come to know about IISC undergraduate 4 year course. I just wanted to know whether , will there be a entrance exam to get into it and what are the eligibilities for one to get into it? ALSO I wanted to know wheb to submit the aaplication, is it while studying 11th itself or when in 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. IISc offers B.Sc course or not? Fees criteria and admission procedure? -- [New]
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for doing internship in IISC bangalore? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year
  3. Opening an closing ranks of AIEEE for admission into undergraduate programmes in IISC Bangalore?
  4. Admission procedure for ME/M.Tech. in CS in IISc?
  5. Will there be any age criteria for admission into Integrated Ph.D from IISC?
  6. Procedure of admission in Ph.D Chemistry in IISC? Fee structure of the course?
  7. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  8. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in IISC if I am from Electrical and Electronics background?
  9. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  10. How to go for integrated Ph.D Prgram and Cell Biology from IISC? Which exam do I have to clear to take admission in IISC
  11. Procedure of admission for PhD programme in IISC and financial support?
  12. Procedure to apply for a summer internship at IISC Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any separate entrance test for admission in M.E. in IISc? Can I get admission in IISc on the basis of GATE score?
  14. Admission process for Ph.D from IISC, Bangalore after 97 or above percentile in GATE?
  15. Syllabus and Procedure to get into Ph.D at IISc being a candidate of pursuing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  16. How to do Ph.D after completing M.Tech? What is the procedure to do Ph.D in IISc
  17. Procedure to do summer internship in IISC?
  18. What is the procedure for taking admission in Tamilnadu Government engineering colleges for undergraduate courses?
17th May 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure and criteria for IISC undergraduate course?

what is the admission process for the undergraduate programme in iisc?
9th June 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure and criteria for IISC undergraduate course?

Can any one plz inrm me what is the min qualifing marks to appear to the entrance test for integrated phd in chemical science to iise bangalore??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?