18th April 2011, 12:03 AM
ashok srivastav

What's the procedure to take admission in 10+2(Science) in for Nirmala college(Ranchi)?

what is the procedure to take admission in nirmla college in Ranchi in cource 10+2 (science) and there is girls hostel available

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to take admission into Diploma in Mechanical course? Procedure to take admission into this course? Best college offering this course?
  2. What is the procedure to get the admission details after B.E? Fee structure and the admission schedule?
  3. Admission in JU after scoring 326 rank in WBJEE? What is the admission procedure?
  4. Procedure of admission in DTU? What is the date of release of application form?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get admission in central school? -- [New]
  6. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  7. What is the procedure to take admission for external B.E from Mumbai University?
  8. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  9. Whats the last date for submission of admission forms for joining M.Ed program? Is there any procedure of late submission?
  10. What is the school fees followed for Nirmala High School?
  11. Does IP university offer M.Com?What is the procedure to take admission in IP university for M.Com
  12. MSc Nursing Previous entrance question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I get admission in B.E course in BITS Goa or Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission into BITS?
  14. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 63% in 12th? Procedure and the entrance exam?
  15. What's the procedure for getting admission in colleges under Gujarat University?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Delhi B.Tech colleges?
  17. How to do B.Ed after completing my graduation? Procedure to take admission in B.Ed?
  18. After B.Com and MBA is it a right choice to opt for Company Secretary course?
12th April 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure to take admission in 10 2(Science) in for Nirmala college(Ranchi)?

Alka keherketa .nirmla colleage .my father name rabindra keherketa my all dokoment msg home addresh of my phone no.09973473962......pleze help my clg
22nd May 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure to take admission in 10 2(Science) in for Nirmala college(Ranchi)?

what are the documents to be submitted in st. xavier ,ranchi fo addmission in 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?