11th June 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

What's the scheduled date for the issuing MBBS entrance form in Tripura?

Date for issue of mbbs entrance for Tripura.
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Date of available of forms for the course of MBBS of Tripura Medical College
  2. How may I get application form for MBBS entrance of TMC?
  3. When to get application forms for AIPMT MBBS Entrance Exam? Which Bank I have to approach to get the application form? Important dates regarding this Exam?
  4. What to do to have the forms of the MBBS entrance exam of Tripura Medical College?
  5. Date of availability of MBBS forms in Tripura? What is the date for the test?
  6. JIPMER MBBS entrance exam 2016 application form availability -- [New]
  7. Date of issue of application form MBBS admission?
  8. From where and how can I get the application forms for entrancing in MBBS course at Tripura medical college?
  9. Is there any seat in MBBS course for outsiders in Tripura Medical College? From where to get the application form for the entrance exam?
  10. Medical Entrance Test Form for MBBS in Tripura Medical College -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I appear in MBBS exam in Tripura? What's the cut-off marks? I'm from Assam
  12. Date of form submission, criteria to apply and date of exam for M.com 2011 entrance exam?
  13. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  14. What is the date of issue of MSc entrance exam form in Maths, Chemistry and Physics?
  15. What is the date of issue of MBBS application form in Tamilnadu?
  16. Date of sale of ASSO CET MBBS application forms? Last date of submission of forms?
  17. When are the forms for MBBS going to be issued? What is the last date for it?
  18. What is the date of issue of the B.Ed CET entrance exam form in Maharashtra?
15th October 2015, 06:38 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What's the scheduled date for the issuing MBBS entrance form in Tripura?

Well, I can see from your question that you posted it in the month of June of the year 2011. Today is October 2015. I don't know whether my answer would be of any help. But one is sure that even when you posted the question it was one month later than the Tripura medical entrance examination was held. This entrance examination is normally held in the month of May. On 1st-2nd May the admission forms are distributed. The filled up forms with the necessary testimonials and the form fee is taken by the middle of May(generally 18th-20th May). The examination is held by the last day of the month of May. So as you can understand you posted this question right after the examination was held. But nonetheless I gave you all the necessary information about form filling and submission. I hope this could help any of your relative who is sitting for MBBS entrance examination in Tripura.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?