27th July 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I appear in MBBS exam in Tripura? What's the cut-off marks? I'm from Assam

I am in assam,can i appear the mbbs exam in tripura .what will be the cutoff marks and when application form will be issued

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  2. Cutoff marks of MBBS for general category in Assam?
  3. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  4. How much marks are required to get MBBS in Assam?
  5. What is the cut off marks for admission in Assam CET?
  6. What's the minimum qualifying marks required in the IIT JEE exam for getting admission in IITs? How may I get the details like exam pattern, marks distribution etc for the same? List of the top coaching classes in Tripura for the same?
  7. Chances of admission in government medical college in Tripura after passing from Assam Higher Secondary Board?
  8. What are the chances to get admission to government medical college in Tripura?
  9. What is the passing marks for MBBS in CEE Assam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What's the scheduled date for the issuing MBBS entrance form in Tripura?
  11. From where and how can I get the application forms for entrancing in MBBS course at Tripura medical college?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  13. Minimum expected cut-off marks for Assam CET Medical stream? -- [New]
  14. What is NEET and how many colleges are there under it?
  15. What is the domicile criteria for MBBS entrance exam in Assam?
  16. What is the minimum percentage of marks required for admission in MBBS in Assam?
  17. What to do to have the forms of the MBBS entrance exam of Tripura Medical College?
  18. How may I get MBBS cut off marks for CMC ludhiana? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
13th September 2016, 12:52 AM
saikat_samudra
Member+

Default Re: How can I appear in MBBS exam in Tripura? What's the cut-off marks? I'm from Assam

Yes You can appear in MBBS exam in Tripura. You have to pass the entrance test exam, Tripura state provide two merit lists One for Tripura Domiciled Applicants and other for All India other then Tripura Domiciled Applicants.

Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam
Candidate must have 50% mark
Age should be 17 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?