8th August 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

When is the agricultural counseling of CAP student?

when is the date of agriculture counselling of cap student...Please tell me the date of it

20th December 2011, 05:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the agricultural counseling of CAP student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when is the date of agriculture counselling of cap student...Please tell me the date of it
How to inform you about the exact date of counseling for agricultural department for CAP students, when you have not mentioned the name of the college you want to pursue the course from. You haven't even mentioned whether it is a private college or a government college or a missionary college.

Please provide the name of the college and the degree which you want to purse. Mention whether it is a bachelor or a Master degree course. Then we will be able to guide you better and give you the exact date.
27th August 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the agricultural counseling of CAP student?

plz tell me the dates of cap counselling for agbsc for admisssion in govt colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?