2nd January 2017, 05:10 PM
safila55

When the application form of lateral entry will be out for B.Pharmacy? Syllabus and pattern of question?

Hello sir, I am studying in Diploma in Pharmacy and want to study B.Pharma from lateral entry. When the application form be out? What is the syllabus and pattern of question?

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding joint entrance exam?
  2. List of colleges which allow lateral entry admission? How to fill the application form for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the date of sale of application form for lateral entry students?
  4. Date of issue of application form for lateral entry B.E? What is the date of the exam?
  5. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  6. What is the syllabus followed for lateral entry exam in B.E Civil Engineering? Previous year question papers for lateral entry exam?
  7. When will the application forms be issued to get admission for BE course in Lateral Entry?
  8. Syllabus and previous years question papers of lateral entry in Jharkhand?
  9. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  10. Syllabus and question papers of lateral entry exam in Jharkhand and West Bengal engineering colleges? -- [New]
  11. Lateral entry in Tamil Nadu engineering college? From where to get the form?
  12. When will lateral entry form come out in Madhya Pradesh?
  13. Syllabus for lateral entry of Jharkhand and West Bengal Engineering?
  14. Jamia Milia Islamia offers admission through lateral entry?
  15. Which exams to give to join in degree college after diploma in mechanical? How much percentage is required?
  16. Last 5 years question papers in lateral entry for mechanical engineering
  17. How to do B.Tech after my diploma? I have completed my 10th standard
  18. How can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing Diploma in IT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?