6th April 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for lateral entry of Jharkhand and West Bengal Engineering?

sir please provide me syllabus for lateral entry of jharkhand & west bengal engg. and also the question paper on my account [email protected]?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering lateral entry in electrical stream in West Bengal and Jharkhand
  2. How may I get the syllabus for entrance exam which providing opportunities to take admission in Jharkhand engineering colleges through lateral entry?
  3. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  4. Diploma student of West Bengal can get lateral entry into Automobile Engineering in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  5. Can I get admission through lateral entry in government engineering college of West Bengal
  6. Am I eligible for IIT Bhubaneshwar through West Bengal lateral entry test for B.E?
  7. How may I get the previous years question papers of JEE for lateral entry
  8. Joining Enjee college through lateral entry? Which colleges in West Bengal provide lateral entry?
  9. What is the opening and closing rank of West Bengal joint entrance exam for lateral entry
  10. How can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing Diploma in IT?
  11. Syllabus and previous years question papers of lateral entry in Jharkhand?
  12. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completing diploma 3 years course?
  13. Companies/Institutions offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student in Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal and Odisha?
  14. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  15. Can I apply for the WB-JEE as a SC Candidate or not? my parents were residents of other state
  16. Date of lateral Entry Exams of JCECE, SLIET & WBJEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When is the lateral entrance exam held in West Bengal
  18. Dates of the lateral entrance exam of West Bengal JEE and SLIET?
9th October 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for lateral entry of Jharkhand and West Bengal Engineering?

sir/mam i want lateral entry exams sylabus of jharkhand
9th October 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for lateral entry of Jharkhand and West Bengal Engineering?

sir/mam can a b.sc[chemistry] student eligible for lateral entry exam in jharkhand
28th February 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

sir, please send me the syllabus for lateral entry in ECE branch in Jharkhand and West Bengal at [email protected]
18th March 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

wants to know the full syllabus of lateral entry of joint entrance examination 2013
16th September 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

sir /mem plz give me later entry syllabus.... for civil branch .. my Email id [email protected]
23rd September 2013, 09:15 PM
Ashutosh mahto

sir, please send me the syllabus for lateral entry in ECE branch in Jharkhand and West Bengal at
[email protected]
24th September 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Cpt augast w.r.o.no
11th April 2014, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

sir i want syllsbus for lateral entry ie. diplpma to degree of jharkhand and west bengal
19th October 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

How may i may get the syllabus and model question papaer for ece brance..( lateral entry in b.tech)
10th February 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

sir please provide me syllabus for lateral entry of jharkhand & west bengal engg. and also the question paper on my [email protected]?
7th April 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

What is syallbus for diploma to degree exam in jharkhand
7th April 2015, 11:24 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir please provide me syllabus for lateral entry of jharkhand & west bengal engg. and also the question paper on my account [email protected]?
::::::Syllabus for lateral entry of Jharkhand and West Bengal Engineering:::::

Physics:
motion in one and two dimensions
conservation laws of energy
properties of matter i.e. Elasticity
newton’s laws of motion
work and energy
surface tension
viscosity in fluid motion
Waves And Vibration
Characteristics Of Waves
Simple Harmonic Motion
Rotational Motion
Conservation Of Angular Momentum
Gravitation
Newton’s Law Of Gravitation
Kepler’s Law And Satellite
Heat And Temperature
Measurement Of Temperature
Mode Of Transfer Of Heat And Their Laws
Geometric Optics And Simple Optical Instruments
Simple Laws Of Electrostatics
Capacitors And Dielectric Constant
Laser
Superconductivity
Conventional And Non-Conventional Energy Sources
Dimensional analysis and their limitations
Chemistry:
Hard And Soft Water
Types Of Hardness
Disadvantages Of Hardness Of Water
Brief Introduction Of The Term Acidity
Basicity
Ionization
Equivalent Weight
Ph Value
Definition of symbol, formula, volency & chemical equation
Mathematics:
Arithmetic
Geometric
Harmonic Progressions
Binomial Expansion
Matrices
Rank Of A Matrix
Parabola
Ellipse And Hyperbola
Implicit Function
Elementary Operations
Differentiation Of A Function
Parametric Function
Successive Differentiation
Partial Differentiation
Maxima And Minima
Definite And Indefinite Integration
First Order And First Degree Ordinary Differential Equations
Communication skill:
Words
Antonyms And Synonyms
Communication Technique
Grammatical Ability
Preposition Correction
Voice Narration
Punctuation
Tenses
General awareness:
Elements Of Computer Engineering
Fundamentals Of Computers
Computer Organization
Operating Systems
Programming In C
Basic of computer networking
21st May 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir please provide me syllabus for diploma to degree exam of jharkhand on my gemail [email protected]
4th February 2017, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to get syllabus for lateral entry in bit sindri.so please provide me on my email address- [email protected]
13th April 2017, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir please provide me syllabus for lateral entry of jharkhand & west bengal engg. and also the question paper on my account
jaiswal. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?