17th April 2012, 10:03 PM
Rajeshsk.mech91

When will the application forms be issued to get admission for BE course in Lateral Entry?

I am a Diploma holder and like to join BE [Lateral entry]. kindly inform the date of issue the application. Pls.....

11th May 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the application forms be issued to get admission for BE course in Lateral Entry?

I am a Diploma holder and like to join BE [Lateral entry]. kindly inform the date of issue the application. Pls.....
3rd June 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the application forms be issued to get admission for BE course in Lateral Entry?

when will the application forms be issued to get the admission for B.E course in lateral entry???? plz tel me
31st March 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

i am a diploma holder complete the year 2012.like to join B.Tech LATERAL ENTRY.kindly inform the date of issue the application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?