22nd February 2017, 01:15 PM
warkaderitesh

When to apply for Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy course? Syllabus and pattern of exam?

Hello sir, I want to study Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy course. When should I apply for it? Syllabus and pattern of this exam?

12th February 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to apply for Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy course? Syllabus and pattern of exam?

I need to apply for transcripts or documents verification or student verification of my documents from pune region GDCA so could some one help me with the process
13th February 2018, 03:25 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to apply for Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy course? Syllabus and pattern of exam?

GDCA (Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy) exam is conducted once in every year in the month of May by Maharashtra Public Service Commission.

The eligibility required to attend the exam is to complete B.Com with 50% from any recognized university.

If you fulfill the eligibility requirements then you need to apply for the exam.
For applying to the test you need to visit the official website of GDCA and fill the application form with all the required details.
The application forms will be available in the month of December.

The syllabus for the exam includes:

- Banking
- Co-operative audit & management
- Co-operative laws
- Theory & history of Cooperation
- Accounting principles
- Trail balance
- Trading Account
- Profit & loss account
- Balance sheer
- Income & Expenditure account

There will be two stages of the exam i.e., preliminary & mains. You need to clear both the rounds to get admission in GDCA course.

For more details about notifications, application forms, you can visit the official website of GDCA.
4th September 2019, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

What is exam pattern of gdc&a course?
18th March 2020, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

i want to study, but i have no notes & question ppr Please
send me
7th September 2021, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to study gdca but jumbled about studying
30th September 2021, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Can give exam from marathi medium
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?