27th October 2016, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue GDCA course from Mumbai after completing my graduation?

Hello Sir, I have completed my graduation and I want to continue my studies. I want to pursue GDCA course from Mumbai, Is it good to pursue the course from Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do GDCA after completing B.Com?
  2. Can I pursue D.Ed after completing my H.Sc from Mumbai? How can I apply for admission?
  3. What is the syllabus of GDCA exam? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What all Post Graduation I can pursue after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  5. How to pursue B.Ed correspondence course in Mumbai after completing graduation in science(BSc)?
  6. How to pursue PG course in event management after completing graduation from BMM Journalism
  7. Information about GDCA entrance exam?
  8. How can I apply for B.Ed course after completing Graduation? How much should I score in my Graduation to pursue B.Ed course?
  9. Can I pursue LLB course from Mumbai University after completing graduation from Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University?
  10. Can I pursue MCA after completing graduation with B.Com?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for GDCA exam after completing B.Com scoring 35% marks? How can I apply for the exam?
  12. Can I pursue B.Ed after completing graduation with 45% marks?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue BBA course from Mumbai University after completing H.Sc (Commerce) in two attempts?
  14. Can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc course after completing my Diploma in IT? -- [New]
  15. What should I do to pursue Hotel Management course? Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Graduation with B.Com?
  16. Should I pursue LLB course along with BA or after completing BA?
  17. Information about GDCA entrance exam?
  18. How can I pursue M.Com after completing B.Com B.L.? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
28th February 2017, 11:59 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue GDCA course from Mumbai after completing my graduation?

Yes, you can pursue GDCA course from Mumbai .

GDCA stands for Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy .It is conducted by Maharashtra Government.The exam is conducted in the month of May every year and the application forms are available from December every year.It takes one year to complete this course .

The eligibility criteria required to appear for the exam are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed B.com degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized university/institution .

The candidate who clears this exam is awarded by a full license for the accounting & auditing works.

GDCA Exam is conducted in two stages .

First stage is the preliminary exam of 200 marks which consists of questions based on general knowledge .

Second stage consists of descriptive type questions of 200 marks .The questions are asked from the subject area of Gujarati, English and technical department.
11th March 2018, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue GDCA course from Mumbai after completing my graduation?

I have done graduation in computers and not in commerce. Am I eligible for GDCA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?