18th May 2011, 12:52 AM
tripatiankita1

When is the C-DAC entrance exam? Am I eligible for the exam after completing B.Tech computer science? From where to buy the forms?

Hi I passout Btech final yr Computer science.
plz inform me C-DAC entrance exam. Frm where to buy the forms and am i eliiglble

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for C-DAC? Date of sale of C-DAC forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How many times is C-DAC exam? On what basis is the selection done?
  3. Am I eligible for C-DAC being a candidate having completed BE in Computer Science with less than 60%? Where can I get good Placements?
  4. After completing polytechnic can I do C-DAC courses? Best C-DAC institute in Maharashtra and its fee structure?
  5. How to do B.Tech after completing BSc in computer science with 50% marks
  6. How can I join B.ed in computer science after completing BSc computer science, MCA? Am I eligible after completing MCA, M.Phil but not MSc?
  7. Schedule of the next C-DAC entrance examination and the syllabus?
  8. Can we do B.Ed after completing B.Tech and M.Tech in computer science and engineering
  9. Am I Eligible for C-DAC Entrance Exam after BCA?
  10. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET exam in Computer Science and Application subject? -- [New]
  11. Procedure and criteria of B.Tech entrance exam for 3 years Diploma in Computer Science? Is there lateral entry exam for polytechnic student?
  12. Am I eligible for IIT JAM after completing B.Tech in computer science
  13. Can I get best job placement after completing degree in B.E computer science with 68%
  14. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  15. Can I be eligible to write NET exam after completing MSc computer science
  16. Am I eligible for TNSPC group I exam after completing BSc, B.Ed in computer science?
  17. Am I eligible for JNU masters in social science? I am a B.Tech computer science student
  18. Am I eligible for Rail Transport Courses after completing B.Tech Computer Science Engineering
15th June 2011, 05:31 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When is the C-DAC entrance exam? Am I eligible for the exam after completing B.Tech computer science? From where to buy the forms?

C-DAC exam CET is conducted two times in an year.

DATES:
CET I :
Sale of Application forms: Complete January Month
CET Exam Date: First Sunday of February
CET Exam Result: Two weeks after Exam Date
Commecement of Course: Last Monday of March Month

CET II :
Sale of Application forms: Complete July Month
CET Exam Date: 31 July
Commecement of Course: 15 September

About Eligibility:

Being a Computer Engineer, you are eligible for all the three type of diplomas offered by this CET exam:
  • Diploma in Embedded Systems Design (DESD)
  • Diploma in System Software Development (DSSD)
  • Diploma in Advanced Business Computing (DABC)
Forms Availability:
Forms are available online. Candidates need to first register at http://www.cdachyd.in link then Rs.400 as a fee , is to be paid by either electronic fund transfer or Demand Draft favour of “C-DAC Hyd - Training” payable at “Hyderabad”

It is to be sent to this address:

The CET Co-ordinator
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Nalanda Building
# 1, Shivabagh,
Ameerpet, Hyderabad – 500016
Andhra Pradesh(India)
15th June 2011, 07:39 PM
dhani12345

Wink Re: When is the C-DAC entrance exam? Am I eligible for the exam after completing B.Tech computer science? From where to buy the forms?

DATES:
CET I :
Sale of Application forms: Complete January Month

CET II :
Sale of Application forms: Complete July Month

About Eligibility:

Being a Computer Engineer, you are eligible for all the three type of diplomas offered by this CET exam:
Diploma in Embedded Systems Design (DESD)
Diploma in System Software Development (DSSD)
Diploma in Advanced Business Computing (DABC)
Forms Availability:
Forms are available online. Candidates need to first register at http://www.cdachyd.in link then Rs.400 as a fee , is to be paid by either electronic fund transfer or Demand Draft favour of “C-DAC Hyd - Training” payable at “Hyderabad”

The CET Co-ordinator
Nalanda Building
# 1, Shivabagh,
Andhra Pradesh(India)
16th June 2011, 08:24 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the C-DAC entrance exam? Am I eligible for the exam after completing B.Tech computer science? From where to buy the forms?

if you have missed to take the CST-2011 exam on January 30, 2011, there is another chance for applying for CDAC is eligibility-cum-ranking test at the E-level on July 10 2011...

and E level eligiblity are following which you need to fulfill before attending the exam are

• A Bachelor’s degree in any subject.
  • A diploma in Engineering with a minimum of three years formal education after the 10th standard or two years’ after the 12th standard.
  • Other qualifications recognised by a state government or the central government as equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree. In such cases, the candidate should produce proof of Government recognition.

kindly check websitenotification for july month which display notification on june month..
16th June 2011, 02:08 PM
sandymishra45

Thumbs up Re: When is the C-DAC entrance exam? Am I eligible for the exam after completing B.Tech computer science? From where to buy the forms?

CET I : Sale of Application forms: Complete January Month

CET II : Sale of Application forms: Complete July Month
2.yes,u r eligible.

The CET Co-ordinator
Nalanda Building
# 1, Shivabagh,
Andhra Pradesh(India)
16th June 2011, 03:13 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

According to me you should opt for G-Level in CDAC exam.

It states that the candidate must meet one of the following eligibility criteria:
1) Four year Bachelor’s OR Higher Degree in Engineering or equivalent in RELEVANT STREAM*
2) MCA, M.Sc. (Comp Science.), M.Sc. (IT), MCS, MCM
3) PGDST or FPGDST or APGDST from C-DAC, Mumbai or Electronics City, Bengaluru.

So you are eligble to appear for it.
Date to apply for it has already finished so you can apply for it in next year.

Visit the official website for more information:
CDAC
22nd July 2011, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

what is the duration of course
5th September 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

i am studying b.tech final year cse branch . when i write entrance exam for c-dac?
13th October 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

When is the C-DAC entrance exam? Am I eligible for the exam after completing Bcs computer science? From where to buy the forms?
28th February 2012, 11:46 AM
panditdandgule

Hi I passout BCS
plz inform me C-DAC entrance exam. Frm where to buy the forms and am i eliiglble
29th February 2012, 11:12 PM
edward1989

if you have missed to take the CST-2011 exam on January 30, 2011, there is another chance for applying for CDAC is eligibility-cum-ranking test at the E-level on July 10 2011...

and E level eligiblity are following which you need to fulfill before attending the exam are

A Bachelor’s degree in any subject.
A diploma in Engineering with a minimum of three years formal education after the 10th standard or two years’ after the 12th standard.
Other qualifications recognised by a state government or the central government as equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree. In such cases, the candidate should produce proof of Government recognition.

kindly check websitenotification for july month which display notification on june month..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?