3rd December 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

When is the Drug Inspector exam conducted?

i have completed my b pharm. when did drug inspector exam is conducted and say about the brief desciption of the exam.

7th December 2011, 06:41 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the Drug Inspector exam conducted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my b pharm. when did drug inspector exam is conducted and say about the brief desciption of the exam.
Hello friend,
The exams for the recruitment of Drug Inspector is usually conducted by the the Public Service Commission of the states of India. As a result, they are conducted on different dates in different states.
To be eligible for the exam, one must hold a bachelors degree in Pharmacy.
The minimum eligible age for the exam in all the states is 21 years.
The maximum age limit could vary depending upon the states, in most of the states, it is 30 years.
For more information, refer to the official website of the public service commission of your particular states.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?