29th August 2011, 01:27 AM
Dimplev1

Procedure to apply for B.Ed while studying PG in commerce?

Please can you let me know the complete procedure to apply for b.ed entrance exams in , as I am a post graduate from commerce.

Also let me know the books I need to refer?

7th December 2011, 06:48 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for B.Ed while studying PG in commerce?

Hello Friend,
You can take admission for B.Ed course through universities providing distance learning. You should be a graduate from any discipline with minimum percentage varying between 45% to 55%. You have to be on job as a teacher for a minimum period of 2 years. If you fulfill these criteria then you have to appear for a test to seek admission for B.Ed. Also as you have not stated from which city and which institution you want to pursue the course so its difficult to tell about the procedures as it varies from institution to institution.
For example for IGNOU you have to sit for a entrance test and you should be working as a teacher for minimum 2 years and on job. As per books follow any competition book. you have to have basic knowledge till class 10. Questions are very simple and its quiet easy for even average students. just basic knowledge till class 10 is needed.

regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?