30th September 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

When are the entrance tests for MSc Maths going to be held for Punjab University

When entrance test for MSC Maths held for Panjab University?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc in Maths from Punjab University, Chandigarh? I am a B.A Final Year student
  2. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  3. MSc mathematics solved question papers?
  4. List of good colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Ludhiana? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  6. How to do M.Phil/Ph.D after doing MSc(Maths), B.Ed?
  7. What is the syllabus for MSc maths?
  8. Application forms of mca entrance tests in Punjab
  9. Admission procedure in best MCA colleges in india?
  10. What is the date of sale of online form for MSc maths of Punjab University -- [New]
  11. Procedure to take admission in BSc honors in Maths in Punjab University
  12. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  13. How to do MSc statistics correspondence in Punjab University?
  14. How to apply for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any Entrance Exams for M.Tech. in Biotechnology?
  15. Which university can i join for M.Sc in Maths or Physics after securing 53% in B.Com?
  16. What is the date of M.Ed entrance test held by Punjab University Chandigarh
  17. Syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc Chemistry admission in Kurukshetra, Punjab and Delhi University? Previous years papers of these universities?
  18. When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Sc Maths for the year 2013?
20th May 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the entrance tests for MSc Maths going to be held for Punjab University

what is the syallabus for entrance test for msc math for pu
19th March 2014, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the entrance tests for MSc Maths going to be held for Punjab University

how can i take admission in m.sc in mathmatics,i want to do from distance eduction not regular?
4th April 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

when is the entrance exam for m.sc maths???
When will Online forms be out???
5th March 2016, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Please,tell me date of entrance exam for mathematics in Pune university 2016 . Reply fast
5th May 2016, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the last date of online submission of form and related procedure
6th May 2016, 10:11 AM
sarika1993

Generally M.Sc entrance exam held by Punjab University the month of June every year.

Application Procedure
- Visit the site : www.pgcet.puchd.ac.in
- Register Online
- Note down Log ID and Password.
- Download SBI slip and Pay the fees at SBI.
- Upload the scanned photograph , signature and other required documents.
- Submit the application.

PU M.Sc Exam Pattern
- Total Questions : 75
- Total Marks : 75
Physics : 20 Marks
Chemistry : 20 Marks
Industrial Chemistry : 20 Marks
Maths : 15 Marks
- Time Duration : 1 Hour 30 Minutes

PU Exam Dates
- Online Application Starts From : 30/03/2016
- Last Date of Application : 10/05/2016
- Admit Cards Download : 30/05/2016
- PU M.Sc Exam : 11/06/2016
- Result Declaration : 14/07/2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?