15th August 2012, 07:50 PM
selvi55

How to appear in NET SET exam after doing MSc in Computer Science? When are the forms available?

I have done msc in computer science and I want to appear in net set exam so please inform about the exam of net set exam held in 2012.when is the exan date and when is the forms available.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of the exam forms forms TANCET ME exam? Last date of submission of forms? Minimum score required? Model question papers?
  2. When is the C-DAC entrance exam? Am I eligible for the exam after completing B.Tech computer science? From where to buy the forms?
  3. When the application forms of DU, IP, DTU and IIT will be published for Ph.D in Computer Science programme? Syllabus of Ph.D in Computer Science programme?
  4. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? -- [New]
  5. How to appear in NET SET exam after doing MSc in Computer Science? When are the forms available?
  6. Am I eligible for regular B.Ed course after completion of Graduation in Computer Science? When to get the forms for this?
  7. Are Computer Science students allowed to sit for NET exam?
  8. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
  9. Last date of submission of forms of diploma computer? Procedure of CET for diploma in computer science student?
  10. When will the NET exam be held for Computer Science Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  12. B.Sc (hons.) in Computer science from BHU? form dates and date of exam?
  13. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D entrance exam if completed M.Sc in Computer Science? Reference books for preparation?
  14. Entrance exam form which I have to appear so as to do MS in Computer Science?
  15. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  16. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  17. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
30th January 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to appear in NET SET exam after doing MSc in Computer Science? When are the forms available?

i am mca student.how about give the exam of set\net and where the all material available?
31st January 2013, 09:52 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear in NET SET exam after doing MSc in Computer Science? When are the forms available?

The National Eligibility Test is conducted twice in a year. The candidates can either appear for the exam in June or in December. If you failed to apply for the National Eligibility Test last year then you will have to wait for the June 2013 entrance exam.

The forms will be made available once University Grants Commission issues a notification for that. It generally comes couple of months before the exam date. Therefore expect the notification for the next National Eligibility Test in April or May.

As far as SET entrance exam is concerned, there is no single SET exam. State Eligibility Test (SET) is the exam which is conducted by all states in India. Therefore when you want dates for SET exam, you will have to be more specific and mention the state.

NET/SET Eligibility

1. Only candidates of Indian origin can apply.

2. Only Post graduation degree holders are eligible for NET.

3. Must have minimum of 55 percent marks.

4. SC and ST need at least 50 percent marks.

5. Final year students are also eligible.

6. Your NET subject will be Computer Science and Applications.

7. There is no restriction on number of attempts.

Age Limit

1. There is no age limit if candidate is applying for lectureship.

2. The age limit is 28 years if applying for Junior Research Fellowship.

3. Upto 3 years relaxation for OBC.

4. Maximum of 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.
29th September 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

can u apply for m.sc(chemistry) student?
6th October 2013, 01:32 AM
pooja.maheshwari

NET/SET Eligibility

1. Only candidates of Indian origin can apply.

2. Only Post graduation degree holders are eligible for NET.

3. Must have minimum of 55 percent marks.

4. SC and ST need at least 50 percent marks.

5. Final year students are also eligible.

6. Your NET subject will be Computer Science and Applications.

7. There is no restriction on number of attempts.

Age Limit

1. There is no age limit if candidate is applying for lectureship.

2. The age limit is 28 years if applying for Junior Research Fellowship.

3. Upto 3 years relaxation for OBC.

4. Maximum of 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.
20th October 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i m msc (it) part 2 student. when te forms wl avalable n do m i eligible????
10th February 2019, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I am completed MSC computer science. do i am eligible for State Eligibility test ????? please provide the website for application
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?