1st September 2013, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

When is the haryana SLET/SET examination? I am a MSc biotechnology student

When the haryana slet/set in education examination held ? Is it once or twice a year?

I am M.sc in Biotechnology, does Haryana slet/set examination id held in life sciences?

Thanks in advance

sincerely

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  2. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  3. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  5. What is the difference between MSc Chemistry and MSc Biotechnology?
  6. Eligibility for admission in Msc. in Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology under ICAR
  7. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc chemistry
  8. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements? -- [New]
  9. When is Haryana SLET/SET exam
  10. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  11. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  12. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  13. JNU MSc Agricultural Biotechnology prospectus?
  14. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  15. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  16. What is the admission procedure to do MSc Food Tech? I am a student of TY Biotechnology
  17. Can I get admission in MSc in Agriculture Biotechnology on the basis of ICAR examination
  18. Whether pursuing M.Sc through correspondence is valuable for B.Sc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) student?
30th April 2017, 07:11 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the haryana SLET/SET examination? I am a MSc biotechnology student

The important dates for haryana SLET/SET examination are given below.

=> Issue of form : 07 October 2017

=> Last date for Applying Online : 02 November 2017

=> Last date of taking printout of Application Form : Second week November 2017

=> SET Examination : 7 December, 2017

As per my knowledge, this examination is once held in a year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?