22nd March 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

What steps should I follow to become a Private Bank Manager after completing class 10th? Which exam do I need to write?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th now and after completing it I want to become a Private Bank Manager so I want to know what steps should I follow to become a Private Bank Manager after completing class 10th? Which exam do I need to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What steps should I follow to become a Government Bank's Branch or Area Manager after completing B.Com? Which exam do I have to write to get the job?
  2. What steps should I follow to become a District Collector after completing class 10th?
  3. Qualification required and steps to become a Bank Manager of reputed private Bank?
  4. What is the procedure to become a Private Bank Manager? Which exam do I have to write?
  5. Steps to become a Bank Manager in reputed private bank?
  6. How can I become a CA after completing class 10th? What steps should I follow to become a CA after class 10th?
  7. How can I become an Astronaut after completing class 10th? What steps should I follow to join NASA or ISRO after completing Diploma?
  8. How can I become a Private Bank Manager after completing B.Sc Maths?
  9. What should I do to get a Private Bank job after completing class 12th? Do I need to write any exam to get the job?
  10. What steps should I follow to become a Software Engineer after completing class 10th (CBSE)? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to join the CID after completing class 12th? What steps should I follow to join the CID?
  12. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer? Which subject should I choose in class 10th?
  13. What steps should I follow after completing class 12th to become a CA?
  14. How to become Finance Manager in Bank? Salary offered in private bank?
  15. What is the procedure and steps to become a Bank Manager being a candidate of 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What steps should I follow to become an Astronaut of India? Which school in Bangalore is best for PUC?
  17. Can i get education loan for becoming Pilot after my 12th?
  18. How can I become a bank manager while studying in 10th class
30th April 2017, 07:12 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps should I follow to become a Private Bank Manager after completing class 10th? Which exam do I need to write?

Bank Manager is top position in any bank either it is private or public sector. The minimum educational qualification required for bank manager post is bachelor's degree. Final year graduation candidates can also apply.

Private banks generally prefer candidates who have done bachelor's degree in commerce, finance or economics. They conduct their own entrance examination which consists of written test, Group Discussion and personal interview for final selection. You can apply for the exam of private bank after bachelor's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?