8th May 2011, 12:19 AM

When is he next TNPSC entrance exam? Are there any government jobs available for me except drug inspector after M.Pharm?

when is the next tnpsc exams?iam finished M.pharm i need government job.is there any exams in government other than drug inspector?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I prepare for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm
  2. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  3. When will I get the drug inspector notification? Date of the entrance exam?
  4. Drug Inspector after B.Pharma with 53% marks and MBA? Other government jobs similar to this?
  5. When is the entrance exam of Drug Inspector? Details about the Drug Inspector entrance exam?
  6. How to get a government job as drug inspector in Karnataka?
  7. Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Date of Drug Inspector exam? Study material for Drug Inspector exam? Previous year papers of the exam?
  9. What shall I do after completion of B-Pharmacy and M-Pharmacy?
  10. Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector Exam?
  11. Procedure to apply for government jobs after B.pharmacy with 68%? Are B.Pharmacy students eligible for Drug inspector post? -- [New]
  12. How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm?
  13. Information about drug inspector exam in Gujarat? Am I eligible for drug inspector?
  14. How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm
  15. How can I become a drug inspector? When will be the entrance exam for drug inspector?
  16. Past 5 years question papers for TNPSC Group II exam(Drug Inspector)?
  17. How to apply for the post of drug inspector after completing M.Pharm in pharmacology
  18. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam after completion of B-Pharmacy? Date of Drug Inspector Exam in Gujarat?
25th July 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is he next TNPSC entrance exam? Are there any government jobs available for me except drug inspector after M.Pharm?

i completed 2. may i get any government job for this qualification?
11th August 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is he next TNPSC entrance exam? Are there any government jobs available for me except drug inspector after M.Pharm?

am electronics and communication engg 2008 passed out and i am working in other field now i would like to join in govt sector though without naming the previous experience... please suggest the eligible area for me to apply from peak to lowest.... thanks in advance .....
21st September 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

when is the next tnpsc exam?
24th September 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my 2nd year degree my age is 32 can i attend tnpsc exams or not?
1st January 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

what test should a B.Tech Horticulture graduate write?
21st January 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

what about tnpsc drug inspector exam in 2013?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?