18th January 2015, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

When and how to apply for summer internship 2015 at NIMHANS?

Hello. I am pursuing bachelors in psychology and I want to do an internship at NIMHANS the coming summer(2015) kindly guide for the same. Where and how do I apply for it?

Thanking you,
Shiralee Sheth

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship at NIMHANS for research work in Neurology and Genetics?
  2. Summer training internship 2015 in Cyber Security at DRDO
  3. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  4. Where can I get summer internship for IT branch? Where to apply for the same?
  5. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  6. Companies which give summer internship of 45 years in HR? How to apply in them?
  7. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  8. How to apply for summer internship program in BHEL Hyderabad
  9. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  10. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  11. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech.? Where should I apply to get Internship?
  12. Companies which give summer internship for MBA HR student?
  13. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  14. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  15. How to do summer internship in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply in BHEL for internship?
  16. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  18. How to do summer internship in Tata Motors?
18th January 2015, 03:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and how to apply for summer internship 2015 at NIMHANS?

If you have good academic record from your 10th class to your present qualification then surely you can apply for internship at NIMHANS. It is one of the prestigious Institute in India and you need to have very good academic record then only you can get the opportunity to join the internship.

You have to contact the Institute for the internship program. Also, you have to produce reference letter from your college/institute Principal with you Resume along with the application. If you are considered appropriate for the program then surely you will be given the opportunity.

Contact Details:

Hosur Road, Lakkasandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029
Phone: 080 2699 5001
4th September 2017, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When and how to apply for summer internship 2015 at NIMHANS?

Is there any reservation in NIMHANS MD COURSE.
my daughter has joined MBBS now and her ambition is to study in NIMHANS.
should she start preparing from now can u guide please.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?